UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’d want to be President of UEFA? I guess it pays well but what a thankless task heading up a dysfunctional organisation like that with wankers like Gill, Tebas and Parry poking their noses in. Unfortunately I can’t think of any organisation charged with administering or regulating football that’s any good. FIFA, UEFA, the FA, even the PFA or Kick it out - they all seem to be either useless, corrupt or both. Football really isn’t in safe hands and urgent change is needed - you’d think the UK media would be campaigning for this having seen the corruption around World Cup bids first hand but no, they are to a one, fully paid up stooges of the establishment.

Who do you think put him up to this interview. I can't see it being the idea of sky therefore tit for tat in retaliation to our interview. Just wish he could be asked what he talked to City about before Christmas.

There's a Uefa conference on, plenty of outlets will have open access for sit downs with him.

Sky just have dibs for England.

Is he ? It doesn't mean he agrees with what Agnelli came out with today.

Yes he is.

The same Agnelli whose been the mouthpiece for a re-worked CL. Did Ceferin stand up to him about that, no did he fuck.

Agnelli didn't get everything he wanted, because of the outcry, ironically led by Senor Tebas. He's still got another 4 CL games a season in a compromise though.

I seriously doubt he's on OUR side, distancing himself and uefa in case we win at cas is behind his recent words.

Who’d want to be President of UEFA? I guess it pays well but what a thankless task heading up a dysfunctional organisation like that with wankers like Gill, Tebas and Parry poking their noses in. Unfortunately I can’t think of any organisation charged with administering or regulating football that’s any good. FIFA, UEFA, the FA, even the PFA or Kick it out - they all seem to be either useless, corrupt or both. Football really isn’t in safe hands and urgent change is needed - you’d think the UK media would be campaigning for this having seen the corruption around World Cup bids first hand but no, they are to a one, fully paid up stooges of the establishment.
It's come down to us to smash it,if we can't nobody can

Is he ? It doesn't mean he agrees with what Agnelli came out with today.

No it doesn't but it does suggest that he does have more than just a nodding relationship with him.

The greedy fuckers of the cartel will clearly shaft anybody in order to boost their own interests and curry favour with the powers that can ensure that outcome.

There is another possibility?

Bareda lied to PB about Cerefin attempting to broker a compromise?

I'm still aghast that a senior executive of ours would divulge any such info at a fan meeting.

Especially so, when we are accusing Uefa of leaking delicate info, no?

Something doesn't add up.

We obviously have precedent with Infantino, however.

No it doesn't but it does suggest that he does have more than just a nodding relationship with him.
Obviously.

The greedy fuckers of the cartel will clearly shaft anybody in order to boost their own interests and curry favour with the powers that can ensure that outcome.
I think they actually want us in, but only on their terms, which we don't agree with, that's why the punishment is severe, its more of "how dare you challenge us, we'll show you". I think that is why he came to negotiate, we said "no thanks" and we are where we are now.

Lets just hope we win at CAS, because anything else is going to be terrible for football, and clubs from smaller countries like Slovenia, will never play at the top level again, nor will Everton, Leicester, Wolves, even Spurs, that is a terrible prospect for football isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.