UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but the NY Times is a serious investigative newspaper and would not go about allowing such an article to be published without having real reason to believe it's sources to be legit.
Serious investigative newspaper??? LOL
The NYT are some of the biggest agenda pedllers out there. (On all topics.)
Wrapping your bias in a cloak of pseudo intellectual postering doesn't make you a credible news source.

Oddly, whilst I'm appalled by the behaviour of the cartel and its supporting media, I'm getting more relaxed about this by the day even if we do get a ban.

The more historical the alleged "offences" get the less they resonate with reasonable people. The people who are jumping up and down about this are the same people who get apoplectic with rage if we get a soft penalty.

The admiring public are getting less bothered. The youngsters around the world who are watching the greatest football team England has produced must be thinking WTF ?

The allegations are already watered down. No longer have we broken the rules but we've broken the "spirit" of the rules. It's almost comical and increasingly transparent that it's orchestrated by the old guard.

Any reputational damage also assumes that the general football public has some sort of respect for UEFA as a governing body. That went years ago and its corruption is now taken for granted.

We're watching the death throes of a mortally wounded regime. We may pick up a wound or two but, if they're not careful, we'll come out of this better than UEFA.

This is the best part for me, leaking the investigation won't look good if this has to go further.

Plus this bit of course:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.