UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

?

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

1. Two-year ban upheld

161 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Ban reduced to one year

411 vote(s)
    30.6%
  3. Ban overturned and City exonerated

704 vote(s)
    52.4%
  4. Other

67 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported:
    FC Zurich (and city of course)
    how convenient. My auntie also has a penis no one has seen.

BamberBridgeBlue likes this.
  2. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    Once we thought we managed to get in, I am fairly sure we didn't mind the FFP at all. I doubt people high up the Club are dying to see Saudis coming to the PL and give us another competition. It's not some too moral stand and I don't agree with it, but from business point of view, we surely didn't want FFP to disappear as long as we passed the test.

3. KS55

KS55

....."and look what it's done to him".

ADVERTISEMENT

4. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

You can be innocent even if found guilty.

cookster and blueparrot like this.
  5. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    I don't give a shit about legal process at all, there should be no legal process and no rules of this kind at all. The win would be great as it would help us to get out of trouble that was forced and intimidated on us. Legal process and respecting their rules I couldn't give less fuck about.

It's batshit crazy to see City fans talking about rules and legality in this case. It's like expecting Jews of Nazi Germany to respect racist rules made for them. It's idiotic thinking. Or some kind of football Stockholm syndrome? You don't respect the wrong laws and injustice. You try to avoid getting caught if it can cause you big problems, but otherwise you say fuck off to them. What's wrong with City fans thinking like you?

Last edited: 23 May 2020
    Newman Noggs, Murph, ctid1894 and 5 others like this.
  6. nmc

nmc

What did Lord Denning say of the Birmingham six ? "We shouldn't have all these campaigns to get the Birmingham Six released if they'd been hanged. They'd have been forgotten and the whole community would have been satisfied."

cheekybids likes this.
  7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

We've always rolled with the mantra @scream if you want to go faster'....it's still the same and I wouldn't have it anyother way. Imagine being mid table and zzz for years & years.

KS55 likes this.
  8. franksinatra

franksinatra

Firstly it is absolutely nothing like Nazi Germany.

Yes unfortunately we are obliged to comply with the rules. It is not really batshit crazy for City fans to think this whether they agree with them or not.

The consequences are pretty obvious to most fans, if we are found guilty. The potential loss of key players, the loss of revenue, sponsorship etc the damage to the reputation of the club and the uncomfortable position it would have put Pep in having to front up each week to the accusations.

My hope is the club can clears its name of all the charges.

DorisBlue likes this.
  9. BamberBridgeBlue

BamberBridgeBlue

Sorry, with BosnianBlue on this. In fact I’m not quite sure what point you were making apart from judging his analogy. If you are one of those people who respects every single rule put in front of you by every single half baked authority, then good luck to you. Others prefer to engage in critical thinking.

10. Bodicoteblue

Bodicoteblue

And let’s not forget that we did sign up to the rules.... then uefa decided to change those rules so that we could be punished at the time and they are now predicating this ‘investigation’ on those same events for which we have already...errr... been punished!