UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost D Day and we find out if we are screwed or not... Then again I guess any decisions could take months.

Im going to say all the evidence has pretty much already been seen and the hearing is a bit of a formality and the result wont take that long.

Im no lawyer though so im probably talking shit lol

That particular snake is going to have his head well and truly chopped off hopefully. He's going to learn that you don't fuck with people like Khaldoon and his bosses. The resource he's going to need access to is a very good solicitor.

Well the whole of Bluemoon will celebrate that particular event .

Really want those cnuts ( LFC ) and Gill to be seriously fucked .

That particular snake is going to have his head well and truly chopped off hopefully. He's going to learn that you don't fuck with people like Khaldoon and his bosses. The resource he's going to need access to is a very good solicitor.

Can you confirm when that will be, I need to set my alarm!

Music, Colin, sweet sweet music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.