UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst our Silver Lake money would normally help us remain challengers for the league outside of no European football, I would wager you now points deductions in the Premier League to further hamstring us.

I have said previously, they would try to do a Saracens on us and even try to strip titles.
They can't strip us of titles as we have not been match fixing or anything

is their any chance of either of us caving tomorrow and settling out of court so to speak?

I'm not talking about us blue blooded fans that have supported our club through all the ups and downs...it's about attracting new fans. Our kids will not want to support City because all their friends will be calling them "cheats".
It's already happening now....one of my City mates here in Salford was telling me how he got abuse while wearing his colours from some checkout kid at the supermarket as he was scanning is shopping! Muttering "cheat, cheat cheat" under his breath scanning each item.
That kind of thing WONT deter already established fans...but it WILL put off young kids.
Nah,blues since they were kids loved us,as we were the underdogs amongst oither things,the new generations will be the same

I can picture it now. We go in on Manday quite confident but we're struggling. Pannick and the other QC, Paul Harris, aren't really firing on all cylinders and UEFA's team are defending for their lives but just before lunch on the Tuesday, they land a key blow and we're in the driving seat. Everything looks like it's falling into place for the second half of the hearing but their QC makes a great point when one of our guys gets things a bit wrong and concedes an easy point soon after lunch. Things get a bit tetchy from then and one of their lawyers gets a bit too excited and has to be sent out of the meeting.

Things look good for us but somehow Pannick nad Harris let their guard down and UEFA get their noses in front. That affects them and they can't do anything right from there on. It gets to just before 5pm on the Wednesday and UEFA look safe for the win but Harris makes a great point and it's in the balance. Pannick walks to the back of the room and gives a piece of paper to one of his support team, who digs in a file and gives him one back. Then Pannick puts the killer point to the panel as the clock ticks towrds 5. The judges look at each other and nod and case thrown out thanks to Pannicks's last minute intervention.
Aguerooooooooooooooo!

Nearly as bad as the QPR game this. Up to the day of the game I was convinced we were going to piss it. Then, on the day, I was so nervous I could barely walk from the car to the stadium and had convinced myself we were going to fuck it up.
I am the same, very confident a couple of days ago, but as we get closer I am getting very nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.