UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Rob harris article on AP cannot believe he writes such rubbish sticking to the line that our defence is that the emails are hacked but the snide dig at the fact we conduct in house interviews rather than press conferences.

It made me laugh when Soriano did that set-piece interview with Chris Bailey that was put out on the club website and the journalists were all squealing about how wrong it was that he wouldn't subject himself to "scrutiny" by them. As I said at the time, there's plenty of time for scrutiny of City's case before the CAS - where it'll be scrutinized by proper people who understand complex legal and financial matters, not some dickhead from the ranks of the uninformed, second-rate chancers who seem to comprise the overwhelming majority of British sports hacks these days.

If you go on the man city newsnow site latest news it mentions about a financial fixer sueing Barclay's for nearly 2 billion, also mentions our owner in the script think he put money in I don't understand any of it also I can't do links.

If you go on the man city newsnow site latest news it mentions about a financial fixer sueing Barclay's for nearly 2 billion, also mentions our owner in the script think he put money in I don't understand any of it also I can't do links.

It's Amanda Staveley, who was involved in Sheikh Mansour's rescue of Barclay's at the time of the financial crash as well as in the takeover of City and, potentially, Newcastle.

Worked to my advantage once. One of big four forgot to bill me for a piece of consultancy. I didn't remind them.
Your job is probably still in their active section being used as a dump card for non productive hours.
Those friday afternoons at the pub have to be.accounted for somewhere.

Are we expecting any news to leak out or do we expect total silence till the verdict.

Just my opinion, I think if it’s gone UEFAs way they will not be able to resist it leaking through their usual channels and we will know very soon, no way will it be kept a secret until whenever CAS officially disclose their verdict.

If City win, I again think it will soon become clear as the players we are rumoured to buy/sell will give a clear indication, so one way or another not long to wait.

If the UEFA punishment stands and the CAS case finishes at 4:30pm, expect a tweet from Panja about 4:35pm, the five minutes difference will be to protect his ‘source’...

Just my opinion, I think if it’s gone UEFAs way they will not be able to resist it leaking through their usual channels and we will know very soon, no way will it be kept a secret until whenever CAS officially disclose their verdict.

If City win, I again think it will soon become clear as the players we are rumoured to buy/sell will give a clear indication, so one way or another not long to wait.

If the UEFA punishment stands and the CAS case finishes at 4:30pm, expect a tweet from Panja about 4:35pm, the five minutes difference will be to protect his ‘source’...
Suspect you are right. Uefa would be so giddy if it goes their way there is no way they'd keep quiet - no news is good news.

Your job is probably still in their active section being used as a dump card for non productive hours.
Those friday afternoons at the pub have to be.accounted for somewhere.
Yep. I wondered how the job bag worked. The ppl concerned were,um, pissheads.

Is the judgement given at the end of the hearing then?
If so why the delay of a month or so. Before it is made more public?

It made me laugh when Soriano did that set-piece interview with Chris Bailey that was put out on the club website and the journalists were all squealing about how wrong it was that he wouldn't subject himself to "scrutiny" by them. As I said at the time, there's plenty of time for scrutiny of City's case before the CAS - where it'll be scrutinized by proper people who understand complex legal and financial matters, not some dickhead from the ranks of the uninformed, second-rate chancers who seem to comprise the overwhelming majority of British sports hacks these days.

And after his behaviour after the cup final, I don't think Harris is high on the list of invitees to a Q&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.