UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We`d be seriously fucking stupid to accept trial by video conference if we were not 100% confident. Jamie Pollock levels of stupidity.

Any doubt about the outcome and we would have delayed the process, citing the Covid pandemic and the inability to have a normal face to face procedure as being unfair. Thus being in the competition next year and starving the rags / 5th place of any windfall.

This thing that both parties are satisfied makes me think it will be a ban but a reduced one. Issue is if any kind of punishment sticks then Premier League/FA is the next one to as the new CEO will be instructed by Pool and United to do us.

Satisfied with the conduct of the procedure.

The panel hadn't even started it's deliberations at that point.

CAS are not a court in the usual sense and from my understanding they are more or less considered as mediators. So I don’t think the option of being thrown out of court is possible?

UEFA May well have other evidence we are not aware of at this time and this is what worries me. Why else would they go nuclear (especially the AC) if they weren’t confident themselves

Also as far as I am aware hacked/stolen emails can be used under Swiss law (as long as they are real that is)

but if a leaked document that has been stolen by a hacker ? can also be planted by the hacker

uefa are not daft here and even if city take a reduce punishment like a higher fine and nothing else other than a slap on the back hand ? they would still be right and city still cheats. for me manchester city must be 1000% right and clean here or why else appeal other than getting a reduce punishment like others have done

city straight away come out and said we knew this was going to happen and is no surprise uefa have done this and saddened by the action taken. a plus note is i have heard city are happy with the outcome ? and have they took a reduce punishment with a suspended 2 year ban with any future breaches but the fine stays

If we loose now then we are guilty nothing more simple than that

Say what you want about UEFA but CAS it's not guilty or guilty the rest is just is fans trying to make out weve done nothing wrong.

Hopefully we win & the rest is history

2 fingers up at the fuckers & we go & sign 5 players & smash £300m spend
That sort of remark had been debunked on here a few times. It's not a question of being guilty or not guilty. It's about whether UEFA applied its rules re FFP, processes and procedures properly and whether on the balance of probability, they either didn't do that or if they did, whether they came to the right decision and handed down the right punishment.

If you go to a tax tribunal, for example, and they find for HMRC, that doesn't make you a criminal for tax evasion. It's just that the tribunal agreed with HMRC's interpretation of the legislation and not yours.

I think everyone should just chill out and wait for the verdict. Anything said now just makes for tension and aggravation. FWITW I think we'll win and take UEFA to the cleaners. Hopefully we'll then go for Gill, Tebas, Parry and the rest of the corrupt f*ckers

They’ll be a leak somewhere, any insight whether the club is confident or what after this? I’m predicting a reduced to 1 year
I've looked into the future and confirmed that both side are indeed very confident in their position based on the hearings just concluded.

a plus note is i have heard city are happy with the outcome ? and have they took a reduce punishment with a suspended 2 year ban with any future breaches but the fine stays
City and UEFA were happy with the conduct of the hearing, that is all the comments today meant. The panel now go away and discuss the cases put forward and decide on their verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.