UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I have seen some where Kaldoun is a millionaire himself, he owns realestate, companys & like you say is Shiek Mansours main man
LOL. He is far more than Sheikh Mansour's sidekick. He is Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed's main man. When MBZ met Vladimir Putin, Putin asked for a one-to-one meeting with MBZ, without officials. MBZ agreed but only on condition that Khaldoon could be there.

Funnily enough I believe Delaney has spent time seeking out references on Twitter to Delaney and Miguel and replied to a thread he wasn't copied in on to reply that he was clearing out time wasters. So he's wasted time, telling people that weren't writing to him that they were time wasters...

I've genuinely felt for a while that he searches himself. Still cant believe he found our above exchange!

Funnily enough I believe Delaney has spent time seeking out references on Twitter to Delaney and Miguel and replied to a thread he wasn't copied in on to reply that he was clearing out time wasters. So he's wasted time, telling people that weren't writing to him that they were time wasters...

PMSL. He never disappoints does Miguel.

And now the late night news:
@tolmie's hairdoo predicts an easy win for somebody. He can't say who as there is no song "Uefa" on utube.
Miggy characterises @projectriver as a time waster. Well it takes one to know one. @projectriver will evaluate and give a verdict later, referencing R57.
@karen7 demonstrates her iron discipline and sacks the entire City staff.
The king of Belgium decides not to sue anybody today. Pannick is relieved.
CAS result still not in as the quill pens need sharpening.
And it's Goodnight from me, James Alexander Gordon.

And now the late night news:
@tolmie's hairdoo predicts an easy win for somebody. He can't say who as there is no song "Uefa" on utube.
Miggy characterises @projectriver as a time waster. Well it takes one to know one. @projectriver will evaluate and give a verdict later, referencing R57.
@karen7 demonstrates her iron discipline and sacks the entire City staff.
The king of Belgium decides not to sue anybody today. Pannick is relieved.
CAS result still not in as the quill pens need sharpening.
And it's Goodnight from me, James Alexander Gordon.
Best recent contribution for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.