UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do win the appeal and stay in the CL next season watch out for some dodgy decisions against Leicester - can't have a non-cartel team wasting a perfectly good CL place just because they've had a good season.

And now the late night news:
@tolmie's hairdoo predicts an easy win for somebody. He can't say who as there is no song "Uefa" on utube.
Miggy characterises @projectriver as a time waster. Well it takes one to know one. @projectriver will evaluate and give a verdict later, referencing R57.
@karen7 demonstrates her iron discipline and sacks the entire City staff.
The king of Belgium decides not to sue anybody today. Pannick is relieved.
CAS result still not in as the quill pens need sharpening.
And it's Goodnight from me, James Alexander Gordon.
I think you've deliberately buried one piece of fake news in there, just to check if people read it all.

I'm going for 'The king of Belgium decides not to sue anybody today.'

LOL. He is far more than Sheikh Mansour's sidekick. He is Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed's main man. When MBZ met Vladimir Putin, Putin asked for a one-to-one meeting with MBZ, without officials. MBZ agreed but only on condition that Khaldoon could be there.
Mr Putin had the same trust in Mr A. the Chelsea owner when he formed his very first Cabinet. He asked him to speak with the candidates and give his opinion.

It’s ironic that a few short weeks ago, I said that I don’t care if we have broken rules put there deliberately and revised to “get us”. One of the regular posters rounded on me for having the temerity to even suggest that the club had done anything wrong. Yesterday, the same poster said on this thread, how would you feel about the club if we have been found to be in the wrong?

Hilarious! I will say again. Nobody knows if we have or haven’t broken these invented rules. In my opinion, the rules were put there for Manchester City and for Manchester City ONLY. I think other clubs have in the past (PSG) and will in the future break these rules. But UEFA will be choosy about where and when they are applied.

I don’t care what CAS do, City ‘til I die! The only thing I would say is that with Der Spiegel and Liverpool FC about, our internet security needs sorting out. I trust this has already been done.
Graeme Souness might have said that, using exactly those words. Even the sentence construction is right. Uncanny. You aren't Graeme Souness are you?

Graeme Souness might have said that, using exactly those words. Even the sentence construction is right. Uncanny. You aren't Graeme Souness are you?
As I recall, I used to come on Bluemoon but never post. When the calls to sack (or save) Sven Goran Eriksson started, Graeme Souness was being mooted as a possible replacement. I remember most people being supportive of Sven, but you had the odd dissenting voice. When I read one of the posters being particularly scathing of him, I thought it would be funny to quote them and agree that he should be sacked if I set my account up in his name (Graeme having skin in the game as it were).

Tumbleweed.

Now I’m stuck with it.

As I recall, I used to come on Bluemoon but never post. When the calls to sack (or save) Sven Goran Eriksson started, Graeme Souness was being mooted as a possible replacement. I remember most people being supportive of Sven, but you had the odd dissenting voice. When I read one of the posters being particularly scathing of him, I thought it would be funny to quote them and agree that he should be sacked if I set my account up in his name (Graeme having skin in the game as it were).

Tumbleweed.

Now I’m stuck with it.
Ahhhh the unusual 'Self-Clarkie'............

I've just looked and I've been blocked by him, makes I think now a full house of the bitter twats.

I am wondering how he's managed it? Is there some sort of tool to find people to block? Has he looked in general for #city posts or fine though his entire back history....it was pre-lockdown the last time I had a pop at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.