UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'm no expert on the subject but that doesn't sound good. So the leaked email's and stuff from der speigel can be cast aside but it's the documents that we as a club have actually provided to UEFA where they've found the evidence to charge us?

Sources "close" to UEFA.
Having a laugh aren't they. Another hatchet job.
If this was the case UEFA would have made sure it was all over the media long before we appealed.

I must admit I hadn’t seen that before and almost saying City will be hoisted by their own petard.
Or it’s semantics and UEFA are merely indicating the hundred or so pages of response from City didn’t disprove the hacked material.

Tony Evans is the bitterest of dippers and knows absolutely fuck all about the case or the outcome.

Ignore the ****.

This is an interesting article in the Independent today, basically UEFA appear to be saying their evidence and reason for the ban is based on documentation provided by City, not the hacked emails.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...league-ban-appeal-date-cas-uefa-a9611751.html
This has concerned me since the email referring to the ‘two lines’ of income. If I remember rightly, there was a line which had a figure for Etihad and one for ADUG? Can anyone recollect this?

Massive bag of shit when blues say they dont like the CL.

Dont love playing the likes of Real, Barca' Bayern and Juve?

Dont love the top little European away trips with the firm?

Please.

I don't like it because it's bent, there is absolutely nothing to like. A competition run to help their footballing royalty clean up, we shouldn't like anything the cabal regurgitate as yardsticks for greatness.

We boo them for a reason.

This is an interesting article in the Independent today, basically UEFA appear to be saying their evidence and reason for the ban is based on documentation provided by City, not the hacked emails.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...league-ban-appeal-date-cas-uefa-a9611751.html

I refuse to click on a link from the Independent, as it's firmly set its stall out as nothing more than an extension of Liverpool's PR department, and home to the most vitriolic, one-eyed, aggressively anti-City trolls currently masquerading as 'journalists', such as Delaney and Evans - however they've been pushing this line for a while now, so it's nothing new.

It lacks plausibility that we would willingly incriminate ourselves through providing the entire evidential base for UEFA's case against us, whilst at the same time taking the strident public position we have since UEFA announced their sanctions.

If the evidence comes from our side, we will understand it just as well as UEFA - if not better - so if we knew we'd incriminated ourselves in any way, we'd have settled already. This whole angle reeks of someone who really doesn't understand the case taking something they've heard in isolation from one side, with no attempt at corroboration, and running with it as it serves the agenda of the rag he works for.

Massive bag of shit when blues say they dont like the CL.

Dont love playing the likes of Real, Barca' Bayern and Juve?

Dont love the top little European away trips with the firm?

Please.

Guess that's the problem with forums and people having different opinions .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.