UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame its 9.30am, would have liked to see Silly Sally bursting into tears on BBC Breakfast..

Wonder if Dan Roan will now be phoning in sick 7am Monday too...or will he gamble and

hope its negative for City, so can be beamed worldwide outside Etihad with broad smirk?

Have you ever watched evidence being given? This was a 3 day hearing - that is very short. Amanda Staveley was cross examined for at least 8 days on her own in the recent trial.

The CAS announcement mentioned teams in London and experts elsewhere. Allowing for submissions when exactly are we to believe this procession of royalty and others were cross examined? And why was verbal evidence required? The documents should have been sufficient. In short, I don't believe any of these individuals gave evidence. I'm not even convinced anyone gave witness evidence - seems unlikely to me. We shall see.

I've been told by someone I trust implicitly that HH Did give evidence and as soon as he said 'It's all a load of bollocks' it was game over...

Hope we aren’t being built up for a huge fall,hope what Ian cheeseman has tweeted is reliable info as if it turns out to be wrong I’d be as sick as fuck,my stomach is churning as it is wondering if we have won or not ...
i dont think Cheeseman is going to set himself up to look a tit and gamble on a 50/50 with less than 72 hours to go,the guy has reputation and if it was a gamble and he's wrong it would most likely finish him, that alone swings my point of view from 50/50 to 80/20 hes picked up on something

Don’t agree I think if Khaldoon asked for any input Sheik Mansour would have found time to help.
I've not heard that Sheikh Mansour gave evidence but I have heard his brother, the Crown Prince did. Whether that was verbal or written I don't know but City's easiest defence against the charge of disguised owner investment was for him to say "It was me, not ADUG/Sheikh Mansour who funded Etihad, who then paid the full sponsorship to Manchester City". There is simply no case against us after that. That was the basis of UEFA's case all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.