UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that link earlier but there’s nothing on the specials on the app. Make of that what you will.

Reason to be worried? Bookies rarely wrong, they don’t like being wrong.

Reason not to be worried? It was 2 days ago.

So on balance I don’t know. But I’m confident.
It’s total and utter bollocks. Have you ever seen a bookie list a series of odds with no way to have a bet on those odds? Me neither.

MAN CITY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BAN APPEAL ODDS

4/5 To be banned for one year instead of two
6/4 To be officially banned for the next two years from Champions League
7/4 Pep Guardiola to leave the club this summer
3/1 To win 19/20 Champions League
8/1 To win their appeal (and not be banned)
8/1 To lose their appeal, and Kevin de Bruyne to leave
12/1 To win the Champions League in 22/23
50/1 To win their appeal, then go on and win next year’s Champions League

*All odds correct at time of publication*

Bookies seem certain we're banned.

That was 2 days ago, I'm trying to get paddy to publish them odds on site so i can whack a wedge on.

Actually had to trawl quite a few posts back to see who you were talking about - I thought it was David Conn!
Apply it to any one of Conn, Syed, Reeb, Delaney, Harris and a few others and it still holds true (literally in the case of Syed, Harris, and Delaney, all of whom I have directly engaged).

I alluded to this yesterday, as well, but I had a “discussion” with him quite awhile ago now that spanned two days, mostly covering the underlying racism and xenophobia in his treatment of City, PSG, FFP, and his musings about the state of football in general. It also briefly touched on his favouritism for American-owned clubs (whilst ignoring the deep seeded financial and ethical issues with them), as well as his flawed understanding of financial management and analysis in general.

He conceded absolutely nothing and every response was similar to what you have described in spirit; it was very much the intellectual coward’s escape of “you don’t understand what I am saying” and “I know more than you so am always going to be right about this”.

Funny enough, shortly after I fully disclosed my credentials (as a basis for dissolving that “I know more about this” defence) he ceased responding to me.

He’s a charlatan, a malcontent, and an idiot.
Being unwilling to look at something from the other persons point oof view is the downfall of many sales situations.
Pareto rules in most areas of disagreement with a full 80 percent of areas to agree on yet his "you are with me or against me" stance means he is an evangelist not a journo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.