UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont care about tonights game so worried about Monday and the ramifications of CAS not going our way Does anyone know uk time we"ll hear our fate Dont expect any early leaks We have already been asset stripped by the UTURD and Scouse Media Hope our brief has earned his massive pay packet

Literally spending half my day remembering what page I was last on on this thread, so I can return 20 mins later, read all the posts just in search of the slightest ounce of a leak or positivity. I’m definitely not alone, no doubt.
Just click on the thread title, it will take you straight there.

Bayern aren't bothered because they have achieved their aim...to damage City's reputation for the last two years. The almost certainly knew we were innocent all along but were happy to shit stir. They are the most classless club in Europe.
Liverpool is still in Europe. Just saying.

dont care about tonights game so worried about Monday and the ramifications of CAS not going our way Does anyone know uk time we"ll hear our fate Dont expect any early leaks We have already been asset stripped by the UTURD and Scouse Media Hope our brief has earned his massive pay packet
9.30am i believe ive read on here

UEFA would be denying the veracity of this talk if they weren't worried that they may have lost this. Looking at our chances from a glass half full prospective, I have decided to feel encouraged by their silence 're all the positive rumours over the last 24 hours. If they thought they were on solid ground, they'd be leaking like crazy. Even if the outcome has not been made known to them, you'd expect them to be leaking to say so. But that's my half full glass mentality talking.

I can well believe it. Dealing with some senior QC’s right now, on what should be a slam dunk Arbitration, and never heard close to 70% mentioned.

The US system is more like the Wild West. Seems to be lots more shooting from the hip from US lawyers and experts I’ve come across.
I dealt With a lot of QC’s when I was in the UK. 55% from one of them is a nailed on certainty. US depends very much on the State as every jurisdiction has different rules and laws. I’m in California which is pretty slick, especially in LA. There are a lot of very clever lawyers and a lot of total sharks. Almost all however are as @Prestwich_Blue would put it total c****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.