UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree there is an element of tactics for public consumption but my question is more about what people think about what we can or cannot do in the transfer market.

I think we have been very careful in the last windows but for what reason? FFP constraints or building up a huge war chest?
Could also be that, Agüero, David Silva, Fernandinho and Otamendi will need replacing soon so we might be holding out a big few transfer windows in the coming years for that

Has anyone heard or read anywhere that Barcalona are in danger of breaking FFP rules. I can not remember where I read it, that If they don't make at least £100m in player sales in January, they will be breaking FFP rules.
Obviously why UEFA chose to fine them the princely sum of £275 over the Griezmann transfer. No favouritism or corruption to see here.

It's possibly more to do with wages than transfer fees
So with Silva, maybe Fern and Bravo leaving at the end of the year, that should free up the cash for the summer transfers

If you think the farce surrounding UEFA and their cartel clubs couldn’t get any worse.

Daily Fail.

Barcelona still owe £84MILLION to the banks over Philippe Coutinho deal with Liverpool as their accounts show the incredible extent of their £232m debt to clubs for big-money transfers.

However, Spanish outlet AS have reported Barcelona's annual accounts which show how much the club owes others within football, and it’s Liverpool which stands out.

From the original Coutinho fee, it’s stated £84m is still to be paid.

There is also no suggestion that this outstanding debt is related to bonuses.

£24m of that amount is considered to be due in the ‘short term’, although the accounts provide no precise time-frame.

The new information will be of concern to Barca fans, the club owing £232m to clubs in total. In turn they are owed £67m, £22m of which Everton are responsible for.

If you think the farce surrounding UEFA and their cartel clubs couldn’t get any worse.

Daily Fail.

Barcelona still owe £84MILLION to the banks over Philippe Coutinho deal with Liverpool as their accounts show the incredible extent of their £232m debt to clubs for big-money transfers.

However, Spanish outlet AS have reported Barcelona's annual accounts which show how much the club owes others within football, and it’s Liverpool which stands out.

From the original Coutinho fee, it’s stated £84m is still to be paid.

There is also no suggestion that this outstanding debt is related to bonuses.

£24m of that amount is considered to be due in the ‘short term’, although the accounts provide no precise time-frame.

The new information will be of concern to Barca fans, the club owing £232m to clubs in total. In turn they are owed £67m, £22m of which Everton are responsible for.

But but I thought they were held up as some sort of shining example, more than a club etc etc

And STILL we're the baddies in football.

blue b4 the moon. But still UEFA are still going after us for breach of FFP. I just wonder why Barcelona have still not been punished under the FFP laws. yet we went over by a few million £'S, and we get punished.

This leads me on to my other 2 questions. 1st why haven't the rags been punished for breach of FFP, when their debt is supposed to have gone up and is not being brought down. 2nd is Real Madrid in the same boat as Barcelona with them supposed to be owing close to 4 hundred million Euro's.

blue b4 the moon. But still UEFA are still going after us for breach of FFP. I just wonder why Barcelona have still not been punished under the FFP laws. yet we went over by a few million £'S, and we get punished.

This leads me on to my other 2 questions. 1st why haven't the rags been punished for breach of FFP, when their debt is supposed to have gone up and is not being brought down. 2nd is Real Madrid in the same boat as Barcelona with them supposed to be owing close to 4 hundred million Euro's.
Different rules for certain clubs, remember.

But but I thought they were held up as some sort of shining example, more than a club etc etc

And STILL we're the baddies in football.
And they're still planning on starting a estimated 600 million euro stadium redevelopment next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.