UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 premier league clubs want to know what our punishment will be. Sounds like Willie McKay is running the show. When I said 12 clubs I meant three or four but wanted to make it look like more were on board. What a load of bollocks this whole affair is, why don't those who have instigated all this shit stick their heads above the parapet and admit the truth. This is going to get very messy

Sounds like every Premier League club has been contacted by a journalist and asked a hypothetical question regarding whether a club (possibly named, possibly not) should face investigation if accused by a third party of breaching FFPR. Seven have refused to be drawn whilst twelve have bitten.

UEFA want this to end up in the CAS. In the CAS illegally obtained documents can be used as evidence.
I didn't know that, well lets see where it gets to.

Quite looking forward to the ride tbh, let Khaldoon really flex his muscles.

Is your interpretation.
A court will have a say if he is a whistleblower or a hacker, driven by greed.

Both ways suggest publishing original data surely?
No, it's not whistleblowing, as you can't avail of the protections available to whistleblowers if you've committed a crime in obtaining your information, you're not a whistleblower if you don't hand the information directly to the relevant authorities and you're not a whistleblower if the actions you expose aren't criminal.
Hacking is a crime.
Extortion is a crime.
Selling stolen goods/data is a crime.
Handling stolen goods/data is a crime.

Der Spiegel are not a relevant authority.
FootballLeaks are not a relevant authority.

FFPR are not laws, directives or legislation enforced by a judiciary system.
UEFA are not a financial regulator.

Sounds like every Premier League club has been contacted by a journalist and asked a hypothetical question regarding whether a club (possibly named, possibly not) should face investigation if accused by a third party of breaching FFPR. Seven have refused to be drawn whilst twelve have bitten.
I wonder what our answer was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.