UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren’t the “royalty clubs” threatening to leave & set up their ow exclusive competition?

They should have told them to fck off & leave your historic trophy’s behind as well.

The thing that these big clubs don’t realise is if it’s only them in the party someone has to be shit.

I remember someone telling me about working in Monte Carlo & saying it’s no fun having a Ferrari & everyone in the car park having one.

If UEFA can investigate FFP going back 6,7,8 years ago why can't the links to New York Times, Liverpool FC, Fenway and Rick parry go back 8 Years.
The links are there. Parry + UEFA +New york = Possible source of the leaks to the press.
FSG, Liverpool and NY Times are interlinked as both FSG and NYT were major Liverpool shareholders.
Where FSG a ewBased is irrelevant.
Its the possible links between the parties.. Rick Parry is a Life long LFC Fan , former CEO LFC, Board of UEFA and NY COSMOS.
New stories broke in New York at NYT and AP News.

I don't understand what Liverpool have to gain from the story being leaked. The outcome yes, the leak no, especially this one coming so close to the last one. It would seem like an unnecessary risk.

I don't understand what Liverpool have to gain from the story being leaked. The outcome yes, the leak no, especially this one coming so close to the last one. It would seem like an unnecessary risk.

Its about the source of the leaks being Parry and not so much what LFC have to gain, If City are kicked from UCL however we would drop in Ranking and if the revised UEFA format kicks in, who is to say CIty will make the cut. Its all about the Cartel protecting their own interests.

Liverpool have loads to gain in disrupting our transfer season through innuendo alone. They know they have to strengthen if they are ever to win the PL. They also know we will strengthen too, if left alone.

Liverpool pissed decades away when they could have been and probably should have been the club with the clout to stop United’s gallop. But they were abysmally managed during that period.
They saw Chelsea come along and halt United’s procession and thought great but that should be us.
Now with Arsenal, United and Chelsea all at s low ebb they think this should be our time, but we are one large fly in the ointment.

They have the most to gain if we are out of the way.

Weren’t the “royalty clubs” threatening to leave & set up their ow exclusive competition?

They should have told them to fck off & leave your historic trophy’s behind as well.

The thing that these big clubs don’t realise is if it’s only them in the party someone has to be shit.

I remember someone telling me about working in Monte Carlo & saying it’s no fun having a Ferrari & everyone in the car park having one.
They just long for the day keys and gray can celebrate the big super Sunday battle for 4th again with a tear dripping down a cheek as Arsenal finally grab the point that secures 4th against those pesky upstarts West Brom

As has been mentioned before including on here, CAS are pretty much only interested to check on whether procedure has been followed, at least at the first hurdle.

But to take this step now, rather than challenging a decision of uefa, is significant for us, and depending on the outcome potentially very significant personally for certain figures within uefa too and football in general. Names don't need to be, and haven't specifically been, mentioned yet, but let's be clear that the gloves are well and truly off and, if successful, this first step could form the basis of a legal counter attack against an organization and individuals who have demonstrated not just a bias against city, but potentially criminal activities within the game.

Let it not be forgotten that we have at last count three separate major legal firms employed to fight our corner on this, we wouldn't need all of them just to bring this sole case before CAS.

Referring back to our last statement on this matter, mentioning irrefutable proof would suggest we are very confident on this outcome. If so, there are some slimy gits about to get theirs and I genuinely think uefa are unaware of the stakes. Here's hoping.

Last edited:
Blimey. Just went out for a curry, came back and found this shit hitting the fan big time.

OK.

Let’s say we are a state owned club rather than a play thing for Sheikh Mansour. ;-) I’m long gone caring now after all this shit.

That means we will have the state apparatus behind us.

In that case, by whatever means possible, we will know who specifically is behind this campaign against us. I know I’m stating the obvious. UEFA, Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Spurs, Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona, La Liga, the other European Royalty Cartel clubs, etc.

But we must also know who is continually feeding the NYT from within and from outside UEFA.

It’s very rare that a state doesn't now who is plotting against them, or against their club. :-)

That’s right, you Scouse and Rag c***s.

Also.

It’s interesting how the roles have reversed.

First it was Arsenal, then it was United at the forefront of attacking us, and now it’s Liverpool. As their powers on and off the pitch have fluctuated, another one decides to step up to the plate to continue their fight against City. It’s akin to a war and sending in new reinforcements every time they are needed.

Make no mistake. As in any war the final outcome is victory and the destruction of the enemy. This time the enemy is Manchester City Football Club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.