UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to like this post but that gives off the wrong impression. I hate this post because of what it means to the club. Unfortunately this is what UEFA have been working on over the past few years. I get the feeling that behind close doors the bastards will be smiling and patting each other on the back.

Don’t worry I didn’t expect any likes. It’s shit for the club and I’m just not in the puffing the chest out brigade and all will be alright.. kinda wish I was. Feel UEFA will be delighted with what they have achieved and the narrative is being well received by the media so any opposing view from us as city fans and we’ll just become the “victims”.

It’s just all a bit shit by all accounts.

We will not beat an organisation like UEFA, regardless of how much money or who our owner is.

Literally we have been cast aside here by the rest of football in Europe and no fucker is going to try and support us.
We will UEFA have already shown their incompetence by leaking information something that City warned them about but they continued articles in the media in the past 2 days have shown that Simeon Stone tweeted that he was told by a senior football executive that the noose around city neck was tightening He means David Gill who is a UEFA official all this would have been noted by the club and their legal reps

Exactly this, combined they are far more important than us, we are a boil on their arse which they've just squeezed, we are a lone ship with no other clubs prepared too back us, truth and justice won't prevail and the ban will stand, ****s the lot of em
Not sure about your user name but bang on the money all the same

Yes, quite possibly. However the club had to wait for the process to complete and will have been working on this for quite while. EUFA delayed the decision which to me indicates that there are issues with their position.

I think some of the cosying up that happened during this years group stage might have been EUFA looking for a compromise, City have clearly said "see you in court" and so this now needs to play out legally.

That being the case I'm pretty confident. SM will not want any loss of face.

The club will go in hard now. I'm pretty sure that this will be the end of FFP and possibly EUFA in its current form.
If CAS only reduced the bad then that’s it.
There’s nowhere left to go.

The club's statement suggests otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.