UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the click bait killing real journalism; sadly. However I stand by the opinion that it’s a calculated gamble for him
Completely agree with it being a calculated gamble, as his own post indicates he does not know for sure.

So this could tie in with Cheesy saying it’s not confirmed but looking good?

So City could have been told we’re going to win but the official confirmation is 09:30 Monday.
Let's be honest and look at the facts. When we were first accused by that German shite paper the media were already announcing our ban and its damage to us financially and the players that could leave, when were then charged by UEFA nearly every media outlet and jurnos had us bang to rites. Then all of a sudden silence two days before the decision! Think we may just have ripped them a new arse, somebody would have leaked it and it would be all over every paper and media outlet we'd lost !

I'm expecting City to be fully exonerated by CAS @ 9.30am Monday morning

Also expecting City email @ 9.32am confirming 15% increase on ST renewals

Soriano needs to recoup some monies for all that champagne.........................

It's not true effectively. I'm told that the process is that CAS communicate a preliminary judgement to the parties a few days before the official release. That gives them a chance to correct any glaring errors which might impact the judgement. However if there's no such errors (and they have to be pretty crucial ones) then it's signed off and released on schedule.
Someone has described an English High Court process. Not sure it’s identical at CAS. Remember here the judgment is not necessarily shared at this stage. But I think there is no question that they now have the draft media release on the same basis and know the decision. They may or may not have the reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.