UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rag neighbour is convinced we are getting banned, i have said that there appears to be a lot of positive talk that CAS have sided with us.

His instant reply was that we must have bribed them, I asked him why and he said because the proof was all
I replied that the club have insisted from day one that this was a co-ordinated attack on the club using hacked and out of context documents, Given that CAS are well respected and independant is it not feasible that when they had all the facts in front of them they agreed with us.

His reply? No, you're cheats end of.

If it does go our way then it will still follow us around for a good while, Media have done their job well.
You can’t have a reasoned debate with a fuckin’ idiot cause at the end of the debate they will still be a fuckin’ idiot!

Maybe because he's a passionate City fan, works in the media and wants to share the most important news regarding our off-field activities, since the takeover, with his fellow fans.
If, like you, he has some “normally reliable source,” he should have the stones to keep it to himself and not feel like he has to try to elevate himself by putting it out.

Oh, and it’s not really “news” until it is official. Right now, it’s some hanger-on “insider” saying he knows a secret.

I guess when City let him go, he felt he could get away with using the old sources and divulging information OTHERS should be announcing. But, a guy gotta eat, am I right??

It’s not a good look, ITK or not, especially given the gravity of the matter. Lost some respect from me, which won’t keep him up at nights, but I think a fair few feel the same way.

My Rag neighbour is convinced we are getting banned, i have said that there appears to be a lot of positive talk that CAS have sided with us.

His instant reply was that we must have bribed them, I asked him why and he said because the proof was all there in the leaked E.Mails.

I replied that the club have insisted from day one that this was a co-ordinated attack on the club using hacked and out of context documents, Given that CAS are well respected and independant is it not feasible that when they had all the facts in front of them they agreed with us.

His reply? No, you're cheats end of.

If it does go our way then it will still follow us around for a good while, Media have done their job well.
I don’t doubt it, only have to skim the caf or rawk to see exactly those views. On the other hand I have spoken to quite a few fans of other clubs, not rags to be fair, that have asked me my thoughts and when I explain it to them they have been pretty reasonable, and surprised it isn’t given more balance in the reporting.
Mind you if we lose on Monday they’ll soon be round telling me I was talking bollocks all this time so here’s hoping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.