UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason for my confidence is that if the ban was upheld, I'm bloody sure we'd have heard about it before now.
When the ban was first imposed, it was on every media outlet known to man. I was at work and non football
people were informing of me it. I got home and couldn't get the news off my TV. Think it was even on babest QVC.

Although the news was like a bombshell. Nobody knew the announcement was coming and we were all expecting a non guilty verdict. I for one was caught off guard by the announcement and the verdict

Just read this on ragcafe.

It's difficult for an organisation with limited financial power and a primary interest in the good of football to go up against an organisation with unlimited financial power and a primary self interest in themselves.

HAHAHAHA. " Primary interest in good of football".

looooooooool

how many times have they broken the British transfer record? 9,I think

Just read this on ragcafe.

It's difficult for an organisation with limited financial power and a primary interest in the good of football to go up against an organisation with unlimited financial power and a primary self interest in themselves.

HAHAHAHA. " Primary interest in good of football".

they have the the highest paid keeper in the world, the most expensive defender in the world, a world record transfer in midfield, the most expensive striker in premier league history been and gone, the highest paid player in the premier league being paid to play for someone else. Oh and they’re then highest paid squad in the league. Playing in the Europa league. Limited financial power indeed

Having watched and listened to Peps after match comments several times I am now convinced that we will be exonerated by Cas of all wrongdoings. Roll on Monday morning.

“It’s a big day on Monday isn’t it?” “Yeah, for sure.”

5JF8kz8.jpg

This is the post-match interview btw. Apologies if already posted. He seems very happy when he was congratulated for CL qualification at 1:12.

All the worry lines have gone, one happy dude, we are cleared on all charges, the future is blue.

Now lets go on and win the FA Cup and the Champions League and make the bastards suffer, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.