UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club are very disappointed with Cheesy, I'll leave it at that. Not because he has betrayed a confidence, but because they know he doesn't know and thought better of him than that.
They have to give that opinion though publicly , after all this whole situation is based on "leaks" so they have to publicly say they are unhappy with Cheesy.
It still would not surprise me he was thrown a bone, one last thanks for everything Cheesy.
If he is right, and I am 99.999999999999% certain he is, at least he will come out of this well and good luck to him for that.

Last edited:
I fucking resent all of this.
Don't resent it, turn it into positivity.

It goes to show how much our club are hurting the elite.

This will galzanise our club even more, we have the opportunity to go on and win the FA CUP and the biggest of them all THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Winning the latter would be poetic justice for all the hate, racism and injustice handed down to us.

They have to give that opinion though publicly , after all this whole situation is based on "leaks" so they have to publicly say they are unhappy with Cheesy.
It still would not surprise me he was thrown a bone, one last thanks for everything Cheesy.
If he is right, and I am 99.999999999999% certain he is, at least he will come out of this well and good luck to him for that.
Sorry, what have I missed ? What exactly has Cheesy said/leaked ?

Plausible deniability.

The club are very disappointed with Cheesy, I'll leave it at that. Not because he has betrayed a confidence, but because they know he doesn't know and thought better of him than that.
What gives the club the right to be disappointed with Cheesy?
They have severed all official connection with him, they have pettily refused his request for press credentials at the Etihad, they have treated him shabbily.
Unless there is more than cost behind the decision to bin him off (which we don't know about), this is not the right way to deal with a loyal supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.