UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - CAS confirm that City have appealed- Update Pg. 848

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Exactly. How can our deals be shady, if they are all out and in the open and the authorities who run the game, say they're OK.

SWP's back likes this.
  2. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

You really are posting bollocks , and a pseudo Rag coming on a MCFC forum accusing the club of being shady is not welcome , the club have been above aboard and transparent in everything they have done and have presented the facts to CAS , all the transfers and loans you mention have been ratified by the Premier League , UEFA and Uncle Tom Cobley .Football is now a business and the money we make on players goes towards the world class payers you watch every week , and yet you come out with this tripe , your a fucking hypocrite , and i can only surmise that due to the summer and lack of football you are bored , now give it a rest.

3. Len Rum

Len Rum

You've had your day out.
    Now jog off home.

4. marc_mcfc90

marc_mcfc90

I will say, now I may be well off the spectrum with this..

But it’s interesting to look at our transfer activity this summer!

At the beginning of the summer it seemed like the club where giving the impression we were going to go hard this transfer window with the expectations of a transfer ban looming! It now seems to have calmed down and and we seem to be making signings for the following season on not really thinking of replacing players in two seasons time when the impending ban happens!

Looks really positive for the club and to me it seems like the club believe we will beat this!

5. The Colonel

The Colonel

I don’t want to keep posting the same quotes but Platini specifically said that FFP was brought in to address City following pressure from of all people Abramovich, Burlesconi and Moratti.

6. hammocity

hammocity

Your choice but without the Champions League we wouldn’t have the players currently in our squad. Prior to qualifying we had to pay mega bucks in wages to attract players, it’s two fold, with CL it’s easier to bring in top class players and the extra revenue helps to pay for them. I think the atmosphere at some of the CL games has been amongst the best we’ve had in the past couple of years.

Gingers Dad likes this.
  7. Then you look at the fact that he was fired from FIFA, for accepting backhanders & is now under police investigation, for fixing the outcome of the World Cup decision & accepting backhanders for doing so.

And he set up FFP after meetings with those 3.

Why there should ever be any question of the morality of anything City have done in response to that, I have no idea.

8. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Absolutely correct NK but the jealousy runs deep with the cartel cronies and hence the constant sniping.

Neville Kneville likes this.
  9. Centurions

Centurions

You're correct, you're well off.

The club have never given any indication at all besides Khaldoon saying things were already moving but that's normal and would have happened regardless. I'm also sure the club have always believed we've done nothing wrong.

10. Dribble

Dribble

Burlesconi and Moratti of course complained, but Platini actually said FFP was changed from its original iteration, to the version we have levied against us by the whole G14 who forced it on him. This was done to stop Arab oil billionaires using their petrol money to take over European football institutions. This is where the racism accusations against City originated from.

I think it was Moratti who stated can you imagine a CL Final between newly minted Man City & Red Bull Saltzburg just because the spent more money than anyone else.

FFP was always about self preservation for the G14, underpinned with the annual threat of a breakaway European Super League if they didn't get their way.

Dave S and eastmanc like this.