UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that will only happen upon conclusion of the findings ... to our satisfaction.

True. Shame that.

I’d love to read a warts and all book about UEFA + the European Royalty Cartel clubs V City one day.

And how the bullied club won in the end against all the odds.

Conn on the case. He doesn't add much but the part I find odd is the last bit saying that CAS believe the decision to charge us could still be considered impartial even if a member of the AC had been the source of the leak.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-fury-ffp-case-leaks-court-documents-uefa-cas

As usual Conn finishes with....

The AC was understood to have heard the charges last month, and a decision is awaited. If it finds City guilty of deceiving Uefa over its finances it has the power to ban them from the Champions League, as recommended by the IC.

Just to remind everyone about a possible ban.

Conn. #c***t

The link to the Times story is here, but it's behind a paywall - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...commendation-court-documents-reveal-30rw9v5tf

However, you can access two articles per week for free if, as I do, you have a registration with them.

Obviously, there are rules about copying and pasting on here so I'll add just a couple of interesting extracts. There seems to have been a lot of bluster in response from Yves Leterme, who's quoted as answering MCFC at length, including the following: "Your allegations are groundless in the merits and unacceptable in tone. Please be advised that I will not continue such an exchange of correspondence and that I will not respond further to groundless accusations directed against me personally and/or against my fellow members of the IC."

And the last paragraph of Ziegler's story reads as follows: "The CAS findings describe the alleged leaking of information about the proceedings against Manchester City as “worrisome” and added: “It puzzles the panel how the CFCB Chief Investigator could be so confident to ‘vehemently reject [MCFC’s] allegations of unlawful activities’ but dismissed the club’s claim that Uefa’s finance bodies could no longer deal with the case impartially”.
Our tone,the cheeky fuckers

Conn on the case. He doesn't add much but the part I find odd is the last bit saying that CAS believe the decision to charge us could still be considered impartial even if a member of the AC had been the source of the leak.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-fury-ffp-case-leaks-court-documents-uefa-cas

It seems a pretty fair piece.

Whichever order things happened in, presumably there is no certainty that it proved an inability to assess a charge fairly. Innocent until proven guilty, I guess.

As usual Conn finishes with....

The AC was understood to have heard the charges last month, and a decision is awaited. If it finds City guilty of deceiving Uefa over its finances it has the power to ban them from the Champions League, as recommended by the IC.

Just to remind everyone about a possible ban.

Conn. #c***t

It would be a bit odd to say how annoyed City are without referring to what one cause was. Seems reasonable to include it, and the AC does have the power to levy that punishment.

Walk into any pub and get talking to any rag dipper or fan of any club for that matter and the first thing they’ll bring up is ffp make that any bar in the world that’s what we’re known for being cheats because of these bent bastards

Funny because I speak to a lot of fans of other clubs when following City around the country and I can’t remember the last time any of them brought it up. Most match-going fans don’t give a fuck about FFP or the ongoing situation with City and UEFA. It’s the clueless fuckwits who wouldn’t know what the inside of a football ground looks like who spout off about it the most, often brainwashed by some dickhead journalists who have painted a totally biased picture based on unsubstantiated bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.