UEFA Independent Inquiry

Was thinking something similar with Andy Roberson tickets coming back as fake or had the qr code already been used ?
Also they seemed very keen to be there early almost as if they wanted to be the first to use a qr code ??
Yep, something not right there. Dont gates only open 2 hours before anyhow? That many people arriving 3 or more hours before kickoff sounds very fishy!! Almost too responsible if you get me….

*edit

just checked gates opened 3 hours before. So the question is why were there more fans at the ground 3 hours before kick off than could actually be let in?! Sounds like there were 10’s of 1000’s there early with one agenda, to jib in without any care for genuine ticket holders…..

Last edited:
For the 1999 final there was no scanning and people got in on fakes but they were all for the same seat.

I can't see how thousands of people got in on fakes on Saturday, maybe got to to the final gate and jumped or pushed in behind someone. It would have to be a very professional inside job otherwise.
I think there were a huge number of fakes. Pic below from some scouser advertising them on twitter in the week before the match. They were probably good enough to get you to the actual gate where the sheer volume of people with fakes caused havoc for the authorities. Can you see a scouser who is refused entry at that point going quietly?! Nevermind 1000’s of them!!

Attachments

• 592A5621-E280-4EE4-8E43-94DF14072445.jpeg
    592A5621-E280-4EE4-8E43-94DF14072445.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 44

Interesting how Sky quickly changed the narrative after the game.

Here's Kaveh hyping up the amount of fans already there on Saturday morning without tickets and also saying how the Paris authorities have done such a great job.

Then the scouser says the majority there haven't got tickets but at 6pm "they will all go up to the game" and "there will be a lot more Liverpool fans in there than 20k, I promise".

Just heard from a LFC fan I used to work with who was there. He said he had never been to a game with so many tickets changing hands. They were literally being given away as the match got closer and touts gave up trying to sell them as everyone who wanted one had one.

I think there were a huge number of fakes. Pic below from some scouser advertising them on twitter in the week before the match. They were probably good enough to get you to the actual gate where the sheer volume of people with fakes caused havoc for the authorities. Can you see a scouser who is refused entry at that point going quietly?! Nevermind 1000’s of them!!
If these tickets were so easy to "duplicate" (as your picture suggests) then UEFA have to take some blame for it.

I heard someone say yesterday that they (official tickets) didn't have the usual hologram on them.

They have literally all shat on themselves as far as supporters go. Thousands have bought fake tickets knowing as soon as the QR code is scanned at the turnstiles, the real ticket will be invalid. They have stuck 2 fingers up at their own fellow supporters. Dog eat dog World and all that. They have caused this shitstorm themselves, all for self entitlement, and they must now accept the consequences.

If someone tried to sell me a ticket at the expense of a fellow Blue I would walk away. I'd like to think we are all better than that vile lot!

It is pretty obvious that was their masterplan. Worst part of it is that a. They still think this entitles them to get in by demanding the gates are opened and b. They clearly couldn't give two fucks for their own who legitimately bought tickets.
Total cunts

If these tickets were so easy to "duplicate" (as your picture suggests) then UEFA have to take some blame for it.

I heard someone say yesterday that they (official tickets) didn't have the usual hologram on them.
Its fairly easy. If you have the right equipment. At least to get something that can pass a cursory visual check from a young steward at a cordon. Hologram/watermark/qr is different but it would likely be good enough to get you to the actual gate where the fun and games started….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.