UEFA Independent Inquiry

THEY nearly caused another Hillsborough. Their manager needs to shut his mouth instead of risking lives of fans. He's got no idea why/how Heysel and Hillsborough happened.

But their fans too, they get well over excited and tbh its the media that whip them up into it
They really didn’t.

The two events are not comparable in any way.

Sure as shit the Echo and scousers online are now linking it to experiences of hillsborough. I cant imagine how traumatic it must have been to be at Hillsborough but this was a fucking far cry from that and what the French Police did was make sure another Hillsborough didnt happen.

They bring Hillsborough in to EVERYTHING, but hey, Fuck Heysel, lets have a parade on that anniversary. Cunts

Wankers seeing £££ before their eyes by way of litigation here and they will use anything they can to get them.

The more this boy comes out with, the more I'm starting to believe he wouldn't be coming out with remarks like this/30-40000 tickets etc it makes you wonder.

On Monday when they held the press conference, if it was me, i would've said we have a working hypothesis and we need to checks facts thoroughly before proceeding.

I think the Stadium/Government/Police/UEFA axis may have something. But maybe I'm wrong?

No I suppose not but more the point I was making is that they have an over excited fanbase, more so than others. That + Klopp telling them all to go over ticketless was ridiculous
Sure and the authorities having to limit how many got through the turnstiles at a time was their doing through snides.

They should have made it a safer area though. There was no need for what the police did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.