UEFA Independent Inquiry

This kid is at every big match going, he's been to a fair few of ours. I've no idea how he does it but this is his take on the game

He chats some shit

He knows by crying out and working along with the media narrative in this country, he will get more liverpool fans to sign up to his channel

You have to hope that the scribes of Rawk are not involved in any UEFA investigation
They're now talking about machine guns in manholes, ISIS followers being allowed entry to the stadium??

They didn't say there were 40k fakes. They said there were 30-40,000 fans with either no tickets or fake tickets.

We know from multiple media sources that there were 50,000 Liverpool fans in Paris. We know that LFC were allocated 20,000 tickets, so 30-40,000 with no tickets or fake tickets may not be so very wide of the mark. But so what if the actual figure is 15,000? or 20,000? The evidence strongly suggests that the problem was caused by a large number of people seeking to attend a game they had no right to attend, and the authorities being overwhelmed. The specifics remain under investigation for the time being, but if people are going to take issue with what the French have said it seems sensible to react to what they actually said and not the way someone else has twisted their words.
Baffles me how they can outright deny it wasn’t their fault. Their excuse is “every final there’s fakes”, well yeah there is, but I’ve seen endless amount of Liverpool fans on Twitter bragging how they got fakes or get in without any sort of ticket.

I’ve just seen a video on Twitter just now which Robbie Fowler has posted, it’s awful, sickening in fact. Loads of Liverpool fans packed in like sardines against a turnstile, a steward grabs a Liverpool fans tickets and walks away with it. The blokes daughter is screaming in pain shouting they are our tickets. Absolutely awful, UEFA and France should be ashamed.

But that doesn’t mean Liverpool are blameless. There needs to be a fair enquiry, but let’s be honest, UEFA are not exactly angels.

Will the FA hold and inquiry after the Community Shield at Leicester’s ground? 15,000 fans each. 5pm kick off on a Saturday. Leicester’s small city centre full of City and Liverpool fans.

What could go wrong?
Get there early blues and get in the pubs before that lot. Let’s see ‘em try and shift us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.