UEFA Independent Inquiry

The report will not say that.

The stadium has held a World Cup final, countless football, rugby internationls and concerts which appear to (apart from the terrorist attack) gone without incident with the same amount of gates.

Also you don't decide to withold the use of gates, because you need them in an emergency.
It will absolutely say that given one of the metro lines was operating at reduced capacity due to strikes and contributed to the bottlenecks more of the gates should have been made available, probably a and b, or better routes made. I suspect it will say that gates X and y shouldn't have been closed. But we can meet back here when it's published and check.

And Euro 2016 was plagued by issues, particularly in the early parts of the tournament, particularly around lax security and organisation, added to by various strikes, including a bunch of innocent England fans getting a kicking. And that's when they had four years to prepare!

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the Liverpool fans got there early for this one. They needed to be in first with their snide tickets before the owners of the real ones used theirs.
Exactly this I wouldn't do it mind. But if I was that way inclined and bought a fake I would be first in
That is the thing with digital tickets depending on the system the qr code changes every time you access it to stop sharing

I wonder if QR codes are "sequential". In other words a scammer only needs the first REAL QR code.

There is software out there to create your own QR codes for events.

So the scammer gets a real ticket. If he knows what he's doing decrypt the code or find out the "number" of the sequence. Then front here prints off hundreds more tickets from that sequence.

My money is on someone has copied or got hold of the QR data and reproduced thousands of "fake" tickets.

Of course they did, let's be honest they don't want a conversation with the legitimate ticket holder just before kick off.

I for one am very pleased if the twats with the snide tickets actually got to watch their shithouse of a team lose the fucking game - couldn't happen to a bigger set of cunts !

Where ? I'd like to read that.

It's clear from some of tonight's reports that "some" local youths were involved climbing in.

Also it was said that an "outer" ticket security check was abandoned, as they feared a crush, so they let everyone through there into a supposed larger area, even a liverpool supporter interviewed said they opened the turnstiles just before kick off (I assume the delayed one) to prevent another crush, so the french authorities clearly made serious mistakes.

However, why are 30k+ in Paris without tickets in the first place, I doubt we'd have had anywhere near that number if we'd been in the final, and even then, if you want to "experience" the atmosphere in Paris, why not use the fan zones they setup to watch the game, like every other clubs fans do ?

I hope the enquiry is thorough, and finds out how many actual fake tickets there were, and where they were supplied from, because it's clear that WAS an issue. Also in this day and age (especially after covid) why weren't the vast majority of tickets "mobile", rather than paper ? That's on UEFA, and possibly the club as well, as there is no need for the vast majority of people.

FSG will just get Standard Chartered to send around the Mexican drug cartel…
This will drag on for years, if they proportion any blame on the dippers, we will get another tireless campaign until they are all exonerated, then we will have to have a minutes silence at every champions league final for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.