UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boarding pass download depends on the airline you're travelling with. E.G. Jet2 28 days before Ryanair only 24 hours.
Unless you are priority boarding etc then Ryanair is 30 days (ish). Im single travelling so no extras and will only be able to check in sunday. I suspect as were inside the14 day day cancellation period and Ryanair are 'culpable' now, they will just cancel us last minute and try and pay as little as possible.

That'll depend on getting to Belgium in the first place ;) Both legs of the outbound journey are with ryanair (also through kiwi) so it's not beyond the realms that both end up getting canned. 40/170 is the figure estimated at being cancelled, so there's still a decent chance everything works out fine. I'm travelling solo via Zante and meeting up in Athens with the others (I hope!).

The list of cancelled ryanair flights to & from Charleroi... Manchester & Athens appear to be in the clear :)

Last edited:
Still got a spare 30 euro ticket that I have just downloaded. Unable to attend so happy to transfer should anybody need a ticket for face value : £26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.