UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to find anywhere in Piraeus that's definitely showing the game tonight. There probably will be somewhere but I'm not wandering around blindly in the hope, not gonna risk missing it so we're just gonna watch it at the apartment on the firestick, unless I get a last min definite..!

Live on TNT (formerly BT) for those in the UK. Kick off time 20:00 (BST).

I'd expect plenty of rotation for this with Newcastle (H) on Saturday.

I want to win this one more than the community shield cause we've never won it.

Team prediction:
------------------Ederson
Walker---Akanji---Gvardiol---Lewis
--------------------Philips
--------Bernardo----------Kovacic
Palmer--------Alvarez-------Grealish

He might not rotate that much.

We could do with Pacqueta and Doku (or whoever we end up signing) coming in soon.

I think we'll be a lot more up for this than the Community Shield and we should be a bit sharper now.

I believe I'm right in saying that Kovacic (Real Madrid, Chelsea) and Rodri (Atletico) are the only members of our squad that have won this before so I'm sure the rest of them will be wanting to add this to their list of honours.

I think we'll be a lot more up for this than the Community Shield and we should be a bit sharper now.

I believe I'm right in saying that Kovacic (Real Madrid, Chelsea) and Rodri (Atletico) are the only members of our squad that have won this before so I'm sure the rest of them will be wanting to add this to their list of honours.
I want this super cup so badly it’s insane !!

Put the kids out for this European community shield farce.

Newcastle is our next game that carries any importance,hopefully a couple of new faces in the squad by then.

With the injuries and small squad, I think the team largely picks itself.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernado
Foden
Grealish
Haaland
Yeah, I would go with the above as well, based on the fact we don't have Ruben or Johnny for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.