UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sold legally. No THC. I wouldn't smoke it in public anyway, just our balcony.

Fair enough mate, just don't want blues getting stung.

For food near Monastiraki I recommend O Thanasis. They do very good pork or chicken souvlaki and beef kebabs there, very authentic. They are all good eateries on the same street for gyros and meat skewers etc.

PXL_20230811_091126102~2.jpg

For food near Monastiraki I recommend O Thanasis. They do very good pork or chicken souvlaki and beef kebabs there, very authentic. They are all good eateries on the same street for gyros and meat skewers etc.

View attachment 90035
Yeah we've been living on the stuff..! Every day since Thurs.

View attachment 90035

firstly that looks lovely.

whats the average price for a meal do you think?

firstly that looks lovely.

whats the average price for a meal do you think?

You are looking at £12-15 for a big plate of food in these touristy areas, which tbh ain't too bad for the quality.

We ate out in Pasalimani, Piraeus last night and ended up ordering way too much food for about 20 quid a head. We doggy bagged it and fed the cats.

You are looking at £12-15 for a big plate of food in these touristy areas, which tbh ain't too bad for the quality.

We ate out in Pasalimani, Piraeus last night and ended up ordering way too much food for about 20 quid a head. We doggy bagged it and fed the cats.

thats really good prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.