UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why 1894 are pushing Monastiraki sq, been twice now and it's quite small, surrounded by shops and a couple of restaurants. Really doesn't seem suitable for large crowds to drink..! It's handy for the tube but that's about it.
There are a few better options a 5-10 min walk away, but Piraeus seems a far better option, plenty of bars and open spaces and is only a 10min train journey to the stadium.
Did they actually say the square? Thought they just said the Monastiraki area.

Good to know there’s some decent spots in Piraeus too, hopefully a few blues there on the Tuesday night

Good to know there’s some decent spots in Piraeus too, hopefully a few blues there on the Tuesday night
I did see more suitable places outside the sq as I said, so I'm not sure where they mean. Just gonna have to play it by ear, both places are easy to get to by the fantastic metro tube system, there's only 20 min between them so a late decision is possible.

Well there must be a fair few of us going, because most on here are in different blocks, we are in 121, gate 15, I have seen gates 18, 23, 25, 26, mentioned so unless we all have different category tickets, we may have enough for a Poznan,

the only place I could see around Monastiraki square that could hold a few people (1000’s) was a place called Six dogs, but it seemed all indoors, nobody wants that when it’s 30 degrees at night, I am really hoping for a mini Navi st but it seems hard to do here, I think we will head to Piraeus earlier on Wednesday than planned

Well there must be a fair few of us going, because most on here are in different blocks, we are in 121, gate 15, I have seen gates 18, 23, 25, 26, mentioned so unless we all have different category tickets, we may have enough for a Poznan,

the only place I could see around Monastiraki square that could hold a few people (1000’s) was a place called Six dogs, but it seemed all indoors, nobody wants that when it’s 30 degrees at night, I am really hoping for a mini Navi st but it seems hard to do here, I think we will head to Piraeus earlier on Wednesday than planned
Add gate 22 to that list I’m in there!

Interesting, looking forward to getting out there. I’m sure we’ll make the best of it wherever the majority end up.

I honestly don’t think Pep will want to face Newcastle with any hint of tiredness in the best team. Could be completely wrong but I reckon at least 5 changes for Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.