UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps, I have had my order confirmed, payment has come out but I cannot attend due to work commitments. If your struggling DM me and I will sell to you at face value £27.00. Cheap seat so won't be the best, but 1 ticket if you want it fella.

Has anyone just got an email from UEFA saying they have been unsuccessful with tickets?, I bought them in the window, booked flights and a place to stay, now it looks like I have no tickets
That's probably the UEFA ballot outcome rather than the tickets purchased through City

Any chance this game could now be moved to somewhere cooler?

Athens looks like it's on fire and temps forecast to be more outrageous than normal for next few weeks?

Which is why I never had any intention of attending this match. I'm not daft enough to head anywhere south of the UK in July or August for holidays or any other reason.
Will look at who we draw in the group stages and hopefully head to somewhere nice and cool in Autumn. Copenhagen was perfect for a week's holiday last year!

You really think Uefa give a flying fcuk?

Uefa will still make sure they confiscate everyone's water. Only this time, they'll then have have to throw it over their shoulders to help put out the fires that will be burning.

Last edited:
If it helps, I have had my order confirmed, payment has come out but I cannot attend due to work commitments. If your struggling DM me and I will sell to you at face value £27.00. Cheap seat so won't be the best, but 1 ticket if you want it fella.
Jez, thanks for your offer, it is appreciated, I suspect, like sach92 has said, it refers to the UEFA ballot, i bloody hope so, I still have my tickets ln my ticket account on my UEFA account page with all the numbers and proof of payment etc, so fingers crossed

Jez, thanks for your offer, it is appreciated, I suspect, like sach92 has said, it refers to the UEFA ballot, i bloody hope so, I still have my tickets ln my ticket account on my UEFA account page with all the numbers and proof of payment etc, so fingers crossed
It is the ballot as we did the same in case we missed out through the Club. Just ignore it as you have until 25th to pay for them.

Just got email saying I've been successful... can't go coz I'll have arrived in Thailand to spend time with wifey ..typical ...I just knew this would happen after missing out out C.L. final
Sods law and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.