UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
£282 cheapest now Brussels / Athens . There are 2 airports in Brussels one of them ( Charleroi) is about 35 miles away from the city center . I booked the far out one by mistake last time I was there . Luckily they do a good shutle bus service to Brussels city center .
Why are you going into Brussels?
I'm also going via Charleroi but even with my wait overs there's no real opportunity to go anywhere.

Why are you going into Brussels?
I'm also going via Charleroi but even with my wait overs there's no real opportunity to go anywhere.
Most connecting flights are from Brussels main airport Zaventem not far from the city center. Charleroi usually just short haul European flights

£282 cheapest now Brussels / Athens . There are 2 airports in Brussels one of them ( Charleroi) is about 35 miles away from the city center . I booked the far out one by mistake last time I was there . Luckily they do a good shutle bus service to Brussels city center .
Both my flights are from Charleroi, I think we've got 2/3 hours to kill in the airport waiting for the connection.

Home via Birmingham with Aegan Air. £140 that was which isnt so bad

Both my flights are from Charleroi, I think we've got 2/3 hours to kill in the airport waiting for the connection.

Home via Birmingham with Aegan Air. £140 that was which isnt so bad
Yeah Ryanair operate out of Charleroi to Athens . A few flights to Athens from Zaventem Brussels but extortionate prices . £140 is mega cheap , nothing around like that now done well there !

I agree entirely with what you're saying here.

I didn't go to Istanbul for the same reason. I couldn't go over and justify spending that amount of money for just me and my dad when I had to delay my family break to Disneyland with my kids until next year.

Thankfully I am going to Athens, but only as we are doing things on the cheap.

I say lets get all games banned in August :-D
I’ve been saying this for years.

The footy season should be first weekend in September to the last weekend in April. Nothing in the hottest months, no international breaks during the season to allow it to happen.

Am assuming you are aware that many people are skint, and this country as a whole is absolutely on its arse due to 13 years of Tory Govts? Personally Id love to go but it just is not financially viable. Istanbul for me and my 2 sons cost around £2.5k and that was trying to do it on a budget. People are on holidays in August, or trying to pay for them, and football fans do not have a bottomless pit of £. Our club may be rolling in money but large sections of the fanbase arent!
We have sold out every other game.
Our fans live all over the world.
Following City this year has cost me thousands but that was not the point of my post.
Have UEFA and City made it easy for ALL fans to buy tickets?
Hopefully everyone who needs a code gets one.

I appreciate I am lucky but I also use my holidays from work to follow City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.