UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone found any good routes for this one yet ?? Looking difficult for anything reasonably priced with it being Greece in the school holidays.

Any advice appreciated

Watch it on the TV at home with a 4 pack.

Or wait on City to do another overpriced day trip.

As we are in Greece before this I'm keen to get a couple of tickets. Wonder when they will release the ticket details?

Stayed a week in Attica, Athens, with Mumsy many blue moons ago. Got the tram up and down to a different place each day, beaches, bar huts, parks, bit of the city… and the harbour with all the super yachts.

Had a walk around the harbour looking at em all, as well as the designer shops that were almost as pricey as the yachts. Very nice, plush surroundings. Great for viewing in the early summer sun. Then stopped in the TGI Fridays round the corner x’D

Also on the same trip took a boat out to Aegina. Lovely island. We’re both veggies nowadays but wasn’t back then, so I had a meat mezze, she had a fish mezze, and we put them together as a big sharer.

Lots of, I think semi-feral, cats on Aegina. Friendly babies.

And I’m not sure where it is, but back on mainland we also got a train out to a very historic Olympic stadium, open to visit without ticketing.
The parthenon is good too. As are the local food markets. Tomatoes the size of apples & dozens of types of olives dressed with virgin oils, cheeses, garlic, spices etc etc.

You can get a longer ferry from Corfu direct to Piraeus. Might be worth considering (you can sleep on some overnight and you might not need to rent a car in that case).
Sorry mate....just realised you were advising someone else. Brilliant work on the coach welcomes this past season and all the other work you do for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.