UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
STASY (Athens public transport) say:

"We would like to inform you that on August 16, 2023, Metro Line 1 and Tram network will operate with the aim of serving the spectators of the event. More information will be posted on our website www.stasy.gr on the eve of the match"

excellent :-D

@Kippax Street 1880

STASY (Athens public transport) say:

"We would like to inform you that on August 16, 2023, Metro Line 1 and Tram network will operate with the aim of serving the spectators of the event. More information will be posted on our website www.stasy.gr on the eve of the match"

That sounds about right for Greece. Keep kicking the can down the road until the day before and then change the goalposts again. That's half the fun of these trips :D

You might want to contact Carlos Tevez English Tutor on here, I don’t want to worry you but he advised Blues not to stay around Omonia Square.
I’m also mistakenly staying around omonia square cannot change it. But was mislead with the map when I booked. Seriously considering booking another room ! More £££

I’m also mistakenly staying around omonia square cannot change it. But was mislead with the map when I booked. Seriously considering booking another room ! More £££
To be honest mate the street where I stayed in Istanbul was like Beirut. But I was fine, no issues at all. Just keep your head down and mind your own business.

To be honest mate the street where I stayed in Istanbul was like Beirut. But I was fine, no issues at all. Just keep your head down and mind your own business.
It’s just me and my sister ! We’re thinking of getting taxi in and out of hotel haha

I was in the basement my air conditioning was a brick taken out of the wall you could see peoples legs passing by I shit you not, there were wires falling out of the electric’s and £65 quid a night for the privilege

I was in the basement my air conditioning was a brick taken out of the wall you could see peoples legs passing by I shit you not, there were wires falling out of the electric’s and £65 quid a night for the privilege
Sounds like where I stayed mate. The most dangerous metal staircase down to the basement where the bathroom was. The shower doors were lethal. But as I say, the area was a shithole, but I had no mither night or day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.