UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't sell this game out then the ticketing criteria and code availability was wrong. All of a sudden we are proper global club (City fans in other parts of Eurpope and Asia would go to this game if UEFA and City didn't make it so hard to buy tickets. Yes let all ST holders, etc get first dibs on tickets but why not have a second window for overseas OSC to fill the ground up. I don't want to be there with empty seats around me.

I managed to get a ticket through City. But when applying in the UEFA ballot they told me I was unsuccessful due to demand.

I can see it being sold out.

Sounds like where I stayed mate. The most dangerous metal staircase down to the basement where the bathroom was. The shower doors were lethal. But as I say, the area was a shithole, but I had no mither night or day.
Did you not consider the Four Seasons or even the Ritz Charlton ?

Jesus! Have you clicked on that link? I’ve seen instructions for assembling IKEA wardrobes only slightly more complicated to follow! What a faff. Think I’ll just pay on the day and hope we get free UEFA travel on matchday

I think it seems more complicated than it actually is because the greeks gone through google translate to English.

Anybody had a notification on their UEFA tickets app saying they’ve been sent tickets? It then gives you an option to request a code but everytine I enter the code it’s telling me it’s invalid ffs! Nothings ever simple with these!

If we don't sell this game out then the ticketing criteria and code availability was wrong. All of a sudden we are proper global club (City fans in other parts of Eurpope and Asia would go to this game if UEFA and City didn't make it so hard to buy tickets. Yes let all ST holders, etc get first dibs on tickets but why not have a second window for overseas OSC to fill the ground up. I don't want to be there with empty seats around me.
I’d rather have an empty seat next to me than some random foreign fan in a City shirt jumping up and down celebrating when the opposition score like what happened in Seoul yesterday.

Could of done with playing Newcastle on the Sunday instead of Saturday. But like we're going to get any help whatsoever from the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.