UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the basement my air conditioning was a brick taken out of the wall you could see peoples legs passing by I shit you not, there were wires falling out of the electric’s and £65 quid a night for the privilege
It wasn’t called Red Tent Hotel was it?

@Vic, see post above from Alex on 12th July. Don't shoot the messenger but he has been told by the club.

I'm pretty certain it'll be running, I'll do some more digging.

Looks like you can sort a transport ticket through the app and pick it up from a ticket machine when you get there. They do a 3 day tourist one for 20€ I assume covers all metro and buses including airport routes.

The 3 day card is the best option. Buy at the Airport, cost €20 and runs for 72 hours. As the Airport return ticket cost €16 you can travel on trams buses and metro and even to the game and back for €4 over the next 3 days. Bargain

The 3 day card is the best option. Buy at the Airport, cost €20 and runs for 72 hours. As the Airport return ticket cost €16 you can travel on trams buses and metro and even to the game and back for €4 over the next 3 days. Bargain
Do you reckon we’ll get a free travel pass with our tickets? We did for CL

Looks like you can sort a transport ticket through the app and pick it up from a ticket machine when you get there. They do a 3 day tourist one for 20€ I assume covers all metro and buses including airport routes.
Jesus! Have you clicked on that link? I’ve seen instructions for assembling IKEA wardrobes only slightly more complicated to follow! What a faff. Think I’ll just pay on the day and hope we get free UEFA travel on matchday

If we don't sell this game out then the ticketing criteria and code availability was wrong. All of a sudden we are proper global club (City fans in other parts of Eurpope and Asia would go to this game if UEFA and City didn't make it so hard to buy tickets. Yes let all ST holders, etc get first dibs on tickets but why not have a second window for overseas OSC to fill the ground up. I don't want to be there with empty seats around me.

If we don't sell this game out then the ticketing criteria and code availability was wrong. All of a sudden we are proper global club (City fans in other parts of Eurpope and Asia would go to this game if UEFA and City didn't make it so hard to buy tickets. Yes let all ST holders, etc get first dibs on tickets but why not have a second window for overseas OSC to fill the ground up. I don't want to be there with empty seats around me.
You should be used to it empty seats at home

The city side will be pretty full I reckon, may struggle to shift all the >120 euro tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.