UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get a ticket through City. But when applying in the UEFA ballot they told me I was unsuccessful due to demand.

I can see it being sold out.

Demand will be big amongst the locals in the wealthier parts, who will be aware of the game going on and keen to see the best team in the world.

Like Istanbul, Athens is a sizeable travel hub for other areas of Europe and Asia. There will be plenty of Arabs and Europeans in neutral sections in civvies or City shirts.

I’d rather have an empty seat next to me than some random foreign fan in a City shirt jumping up and down celebrating when the opposition score like what happened in Seoul yesterday.

Had similar in Istanbul which was quite infuriating when some blues missed out. Fair play to the lads, they were getting involved in the chants but trying to pinch all the flags off seats before the game and had clearly never discovered what deodorant was. Nosey bastards too, peering over at my phone before the game to see what I was looking at. Thankfully moved seat in the second half which gave good respite.

The 3 day card is the best option. Buy at the Airport, cost €20 and runs for 72 hours. As the Airport return ticket cost €16 you can travel on trams buses and metro and even to the game and back for €4 over the next 3 days. Bargain
Just tried to join via their app, but it just gives you a qr code which you have to show to the card issuer (?) As I arrive after midnight I'm not hopeful of any issuer being available. Am I being a bit backward or is this correct. Doesn't seem very modern in that its all on your phone but you have to go to an office to get a physical card.

Just tried to join via their app, but it just gives you a qr code which you have to show to the card issuer (?) As I arrive after midnight I'm not hopeful of any issuer being available. Am I being a bit backward or is this correct. Doesn't seem very modern in that its all on your phone but you have to go to an office to get a physical card.

Maybe @CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor can confirm but I was under the impression you would collect from a ticket machine at the airport. Bit like picking up pre ordered tickets at the cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.