UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No direct flights.
Extortionate priced flights with stupid connecting flights only .
Piraeus is full of rag types with attitude.
You can’t party .
7 fucking euro a pint .

Not looking good this .
Looking a write off to be fair !

It's not the best location for a Brits away day, especially in August. Similar weather to Seville if anyone's been.

Isn't Pireaus just outside of Athens? I went to Athens last year and thought Athens was great. It wasn't expensive for a drink either from what I remember unless prices have gone up.
I stayed around Thiseio, which was full of restaurants and bars and quite a nice area.
The tram from Thiseio area takes you straight outside the Karaiskakis Stadium

Isn't Pireaus just outside of Athens? I went to Athens last year and thought Athens was great. It wasn't expensive for a drink either from what I remember unless prices have gone up.
I stayed around Thiseio, which was full of restaurants and bars and quite a nice area.
The tram from Thiseio area takes you straight outside the Karaiskakis Stadium

Thiseio isn't cheap mate. Moneyed blues only in this area, pricier than London.

Flying Manchester to Corfu on Saturday morning after Burnley for 5 nights in Corfu (4+1) :-) back on Friday afternoon. Flight across to Athens Weds am, back Thurs lunch.

Has anyone any experience of getting from Stansted to the North West / North East on public transport without going through London?

Got to be back in work by Friday and Jet2 via Stansted on Thursday is the cheapest option.

Has anyone any experience of getting from Stansted to the North West / North East on public transport without going through London?

Got to be back in work by Friday and Jet2 via Stansted on Thursday is the cheapest option.
Gone there only a few times in the past 25 years and seen no options than train or coach to London or driving.

Others may have sussed something out better than me, but driving always won.

Ffs lads. This is an invented farce. We thrashed Seville home and away. As a result they were relegated to the Thursday night cup which they just about won.
Stop giving money to the corrupt monkeys aka Uefa.
I'm not going and I won't be watching on the tele either.

#fuckem

There’s a regular train service between Stansted and Birmingham New Street where you can then catch onward connections to the North West.
It’s a 3+ hour journey though just between Stansted and Birmingham, then your journey to the north on top of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.