UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right before I fully book accommodation and flights, is it safe enough for solo trip? All I want to do is enjoy the food, have a few drinks, see the historical sights and see City lift the cup. I felt fully safe in Istanbul even at night but this sounds like a bit of a dump and a unsafe one at that.

Right before I fully book accommodation and flights, is it safe enough for solo trip? All I want to do is enjoy the food, have a few drinks, see the historical sights and see City lift the cup. I felt fully safe in Istanbul even at night but this sounds like a bit of a dump and a unsafe one at that.
Been there twice travelling alone. Athens is a great place, superb weather and amazing history to visit.
Athenians are sound.
You will enjoy it.

Right before I fully book accommodation and flights, is it safe enough for solo trip? All I want to do is enjoy the food, have a few drinks, see the historical sights and see City lift the cup. I felt fully safe in Istanbul even at night but this sounds like a bit of a dump and an unsafe one at that.
Have they moved it to Merseyside?

Anyone has any idea when ticket criteria is released.?
Believe it or not I have heard nothing about this, but this is what it says here (this has only appeared today):

"Season Ticket Members and Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members must register for their free access code before midnight on Monday 3rd July to have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this match."

so good knows what is hsppening!

Believe it or not I have heard nothing about this, but this is what it says here (this has only appeared today):

"Season Ticket Members and Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members must register for their free access code before midnight on Monday 3rd July to have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this match."

so good knows what is hsppening!

So I've missed out?? I still clicked on the register for a ticket link and it says the website is down.

Totally safe. Just use the points I've posted previously in the thread as guidance in terms of areas to stay and visit etc. Some of which may sound over the top but it is all from first hand experience and from local people.

If you were sound in Istanbul and other European cities, you'll be sound in Athens. The main thing is the drinking culture really, it's not a thing in Athens so expect a bit of attention off locals and police compared to say in Germany, France or even Turkey.

I would imagine they’ll be a fair few who registered for an access code who won’t use it. You’ll be fine.
What I don't understand is that I have been checking the club website each day for the last two weeks and there had been no information about this match yet, then I check again today and I have missed the deadline for the Access Code?

I got no email or text from City either.

When was the need to register for Access Codes announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.