UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bad.
There are responsibilities in the police. They traveled 3 countries and no one stopped them.
There are also Greek fascists (Panathinaikos fans) who helped the Croats. We don't know if he was killed by a Greek or a Croat. There were fears about yesterday's Panathinaikos match but no other incidents happened.
AEK asks UEFA to ban Dinamo Zagreb. as co-responsible.
Fortunately, Athens will be empty next week, everyone will be on vacation.
Yeah i read that despite being banned they travelled through 3 countries to get there, how they was not stopped is madness. Is the proposed game next week with Zagreb set to be behind closed doors i imagine? question for you, in rank, what are the biggest supported teams in Athens and how many top tier clubs reside in Athens?

Yeah i read that despite being banned they travelled through 3 countries to get there, how they was not stopped is madness. Is the proposed game next week with Zagreb set to be behind closed doors i imagine? question for you, in rank, what are the biggest supported teams in Athens and how many top tier clubs reside in Athens?

Olympiacos is from Piraeus and the stadium is in Piraeus. And I'm from Piraeus, I was born 2 blocks from the stadium.

For convenience, we say that Piraeus is in Athens.

The biggest is Olympiacos, then Panathinaikos and then AEK.

Atromitos and Kifissia are also in the super league

We are 122, row 10. Kids are extremely excited now tickets have arrived- flying from Stansted Monday morning then back Thursday night. One night in city centre to do sights and then 2 in Piraeus

Got our tickets through today also. Gate 23, which looks like it's behind the goal, if I'm understanding the seating plan correctly.

3x tickets arrived in the uefa app, all in section 118. Two of us are flying out via Charleroi on Monday but as @blueandy1mac has mentioned, ryanair pilot strikes might scupper this.
There are flights from Brussels, approx 1hr 20 by train. Plenty of time to get the connection if Ryanair choose to transfer us. Airlines sadly have a poor record in this 'solution' tho and seem to try A) not to pay compensation. B) pay it if you keep at them.
I'm with Kiwi and in the past theyve looked after me when probs have arisen, transfers to other airlines are one of the things they do.
Have to pay for my digs Sat night so I'd like some clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.