UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been following the thread, so excuse me if this has already been addressed (which it probably has). Will Dias be available, or is he still following concussion protocols?

Those staying in Piraeus. Are you planning to head up Monastiraki on matchday as per 1894 or stay in and around Piraeus?

Hope those blues attending have a great time - must be relief it’s not the Ataturk again

Think we will win this, and given we’ve had a shorter pre season than most, will be a good opportunity to get more minutes in legs and for Pep to tinker around a bit again before Newcastle.

Seeing as my last post was removed, am I allowed to point out there are legal cannabis shops selling entirely legal products..? Info that many blues will appreciate..

Don't fuck about over here mate, all for a bit of the smoke but you're looking at a 6 year stretch out here if found with a bag of anything. The police here would throw the book at a foreigner, not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.