UFC 86

SBD said:
How's the training going with you

Still training in the gym lost a load of weight for my hol an that. Not training MMA although I can assure you there's a quite a long list of guys at the Colosseum hoping I have a bob down so they can beat my face in (aaron being one of them after a few remarks I've made over the internet haha!)

There is a lot of discussion about Pro Kumite on a forum I go on Bigga

Yeah, I think that's full title, Voodoo. 'Pro Kumite'. Will negoiating to do the nusic vid, as well.

I could do with a background check in it, but it's just mixed martial arts isn't it? It's not as if it's a special form, it's just an event! Anyway, I could do with profiling someone or a bunch that are taking part, if I get the nod.

Bigga said:
Yeah, I think that's full title, Voodoo. 'Pro Kumite'. Will negoiating to do the nusic vid, as well.

I could do with a background check in it, but it's just mixed martial arts isn't it? It's not as if it's a special form, it's just an event! Anyway, I could do with profiling someone or a bunch that are taking part, if I get the nod.

I'll be in the music vid. Cheers.

To be honest because its a different concept it will get interest, i only have to look at that prize fighter they did on sky while boxing has been around for ever a one night tournament got everyone talking and had the desired effect

No doubt this will too, but will it stay around is the biggy the money they are saying will be paid considering uk MMA fighters only get a couple of hundred max on shows here is a big step up too, if it comes of then good luck to them but cant see it being round for long

The Affliction PPV is supposed to be shown on bravo at 9pm on the 20th but there is nothing on there site as yet but hopefully there will be some live streams nearer the 19th too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.