UFO sightings from around the gaff....

TCIB said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
TCIB said:
I have checked the links and it is all just speculation with no genuine evidence.

Humans are pattern seeking creatures and if we can't immediatley identify something our mind struggles furiously to give a sense of perspective (an acceptable reasoning to them). I would point to the crop circles as an example of this.
Our minds are easily duped or fooled.

If we are to believe we are visited as often as the speculatory "evidence" suggests no one given government could hide all the physical evidence.

We see hundreds of reports such as...

"Report 07/13/69 Van Horne, Iowa 2300: multiple witness, disc, 40 ft circular area- dehydrated in soybean field."

It is simply an unexplained phenomenon with no proof.

Again it's all "eye witnesses" and nothing tangible.

It's just lazy to say "i can't explain it so it must be ET"

If all humanity carried this mentality we would still be in caves.

Galileo
Louis Pasteur
Mendel
Watson and Crick

Each ushered in new scientific paradigms

It has to start somewhere....afterall 'chance favours only the mind that is prepared'

I agree and hope we do find life in the fashion Buzzer would like, it would be cool beyong belief.

The difference is the people you mention wanted to test, test and test again.

It seems Buzzer and similar mindsets seem quiet happy believing the "evidence" we have as an absoltheute truth they exist there.

This equates to a faith similar to religion which is to science anyway, very lazy.

Do you think Watson and Crick just thought, "meh we are close enough, Darwin did the legwork lets go home" ?, exactly it would be considered lazy.

The point i was making was that the things we regard as scientific breakthroughs in thinking were often unpopular or marginal theories at the time. Rightly you mention the scientific process, and its the correct way to test and validate something but from my perspective new science is born through inquisition and daring to think the impossible may in fact be possible...

Although i cant say either way if e.t exists, i cant say he doesnt either and id doubt the credibility of anyone who was one way or the other on this. who knows what we might discover in future, i hear they may be announcing discovery of the higgs boson on Wednesday, will it get more mind blowing in our era?

Vagivoovoo said:
There's probably aliens but the chances of them ever being here is impossible.

Are you sure? Have a gander best UFO documentary I have seen with the most credible sources. Worth taking the time as it may just have you stratching your noggin.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw[/youtube]

didactic said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Are you sure? Have a gander best UFO documentary I have seen with the most credible sources. Worth taking the time as it may just have you stratching your noggin.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw[/youtube]

I have seen that and a few dozen other UFO documentaries, and it still hasn't convinced me that there are aliens visiting earth.

Heres my take..

Question: why did the atlantic convoys during ww2 steam across the atlantic ocean at nigh with their lights turned off ??

Answer; so that enemy ships and submarines couldnt see them..

UFO's have been reported since the forties but have yet to make conact with us for reasons only known to them..They obviously dont want us to know that they are among us..

So why oh why do they fly around at night with their lights on ??

This is why I believe that it isnt alien UFO's, just manmade ones,either hoaxed or military secret test flights.

TCIB said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Impossible ?

Physic's says the chances we could have visitors are very very very slim due to the vast distances needed to travel to us.
I assume you mean aliens in the sense of being concious of the cosmos and not bacteria from an asteroid etc ?.

Even travel at the speed of light won't help, unless they have learned how to expand and contract space the distances are just to large.

The Hubble space telescope is now just getting light that left its source before the first dinosaur walked on earth. That light has travelled for 600 million years at 100 000 miles per second..

Yet these are no where near the true distances the universe has in its arsenal... Time and distance is the true barrier that cannot be broken by any space traveller..
1 day at light speed is like 1 year on earth. if we built a ship capable of light speed then a six month mission at that speed would be 180 days for the astronauts but 180 years on earth..

say goodbye to everyone you knew and return to a planet you wont know..
same goes for the Aliens.

Walking home last Friday from the boozer as I came from behind the bush I always piss in ( half way home) I looked up and there it was just above the houses a flying cup. Within seconds it was gone I know what I saw.

Vagivoovoo said:
It's amazing how these UFOs visit as they are so far ahead of us in technology yet they can't make themselves invisible.

So far ahead of us ??? they cant even make an on off button for their pretty coloured flashing lights ffs.

samharris said:
Vagivoovoo said:
It's amazing how these UFOs visit as they are so far ahead of us in technology yet they can't make themselves invisible.

So far ahead of us ??? they cant even make an on off button for their pretty coloured flashing lights ffs.

Maybe they see differently than us, and to them the coloured flashy lights is invisibility.

BulgarianPride said:
samharris said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Maybe they see differently than us, and to them the coloured flashy lights is invisibility.

Thats them fucked then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.