Ufo's over London..

BulgarianPride said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
What always gets me thinking when stuff like this appears is a little bit like in the searching for ghosts type thing.

Everyday we have people with all their singing and dancing top of the range new equipment out there all day night searching for that undenying evidence that either Aliens and ghists exist and are amongst us. But as yet they haven't found enough concrete stuff themselves.

Yet Ted who was haiving a wander or more than likely doing spot of peeping tomming down by the park at night with his old pocket camera/camcorder managed to stumble over the latest alien craft or ghostly figure.

Some people play the lottery with complex systems and never mange to win the lottery. Others get lucky and win big time.

Someone with complex sytems covering every single angle known to man missed and continues to miss on a daily basis

Yet Ted didn't even enter the lottery and still managed to get a winning ticket

blumoonrisen said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
BulgarianPride said:
Do you believe everything the media says? Say the news is reporting that a wireless signal of alien origin was detected by SETI. The news channel also has a scientific report that shows all the evidence about the signal. Say that you don't have any scientific background and you won't understand the report if you read it yourself. Would you believe the media?

I probably wouldn't even notice the report. If I saw on the news that there was definite contact with alien life forms I might think it was worth starting a fucking thread on here.

So if you think it's a thread not worth starting, why waste your time posting on it..? nothing else better to do?

I don't remember you debating any of this OP, and my intention wasn't to offend you. There's one of these threads 3 times a week, I intended to dispute the legitimacy of all of them. Don't resort to childish insults about having no life when we are all arguing about fucking aliens at 2 'o clock in the morning.

BP, the lottery is created to ensure someone wins it, how can that be the same odds as something occurring between 2 life forms one of whom might not exist?

TTT, there may well be something out there, bring it on. But some people have been dreaming about it for so long they believe it's actually happened. It's like a shit 1980's B movie.

blumoonrisen said:
I probably wouldn't even notice the report. If I saw on the news that there was definite contact with alien life forms I might think it was worth starting a fucking thread on here.

So if you think it's a thread not worth starting, why waste your time posting on it..? nothing else better to do?

I don't remember you debating any of this OP, and my intention wasn't to offend you. There's one of these threads 3 times a week, I intended to dispute the legitimacy of all of them. Don't resort to childish insults about having no life when we are all arguing about fucking aliens at 2 'o clock in the morning.

BP, the lottery is created to ensure someone wins it, how can that be the same odds as something occurring between 2 life forms one of whom might not exist?

TTT, there may well be something out there, bring it on. But some people have been dreaming about it for so long they believe it's actually happened. It's like a shit 1980's B movie.

The probably of picking the winning 6 numbers out of 49 is 1 in 13 983 816. The odds of recording UFOs will no doubt be much less, but probability is not an absolute measure. Investing money in good technology and searching for UFOs increases your chance, but you still may never see it. Just like having a system may increases the chance of winning, but you may never win.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm --<br /><br />
shootmeifipost10k said:
BulgarianPride said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
What always gets me thinking when stuff like this appears is a little bit like in the searching for ghosts type thing.

Everyday we have people with all their singing and dancing top of the range new equipment out there all day night searching for that undenying evidence that either Aliens and ghists exist and are amongst us. But as yet they haven't found enough concrete stuff themselves.

Yet Ted who was haiving a wander or more than likely doing spot of peeping tomming down by the park at night with his old pocket camera/camcorder managed to stumble over the latest alien craft or ghostly figure.

Some people play the lottery with complex systems and never mange to win the lottery. Others get lucky and win big time.

Someone with complex sytems covering every single angle known to man missed and continues to miss on a daily basis

Yet Ted didn't even enter the lottery and still managed to get a winning ticket

Can you show me someone who has coverage of every angle on earth and is willing to show it?

Thank you gaud (god).
As far back as what,,,the 40's/50's,there's been thousands of reported sightings of "something in the sky"
How many unreported must there be,people who think they'll be ridiculed if they mention the "wee green men".(though i don't mind them,if they're green)
Do you really believe we are "it".
That no other life is out there.

blumoonrisen said:

I don't remember you debating any of this OP.

Pardon me for butting in on my own thread...

blumoonrisen said:
blumoonrisen said:

poor bmrisen,i'll apologise for them mate ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Thank you gaud (god).
As far back as what,,,the 40's/50's,there's been thousands of reported sightings of "something in the sky"
How many unreported must there be,people who think they'll be ridiculed if they mention the "wee green men".(though i don't mind them,if they're green)

Not at all and I wish I hadn't bothered getting involved. My original point was supposed to be that real life is difficult enough to deal with, without fantasising about aliens. Or fairies. Or anything else that Hollywood throws at us. If there really are extra terrestrials we can deal with them when they show up, in my opinion.

Of course we all contemplate the wonders of the universe, but personally I'd rather hear peoples thoughts on the stuff we can nearly touch, the things our scientists are really concentrating on.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
blumoonrisen said:

Haha..! no need pal, its all just a bit of a laugh really..<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am --<br /><br />
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Thank you gaud (god).

Not at all and I wish I hadn't bothered getting involved. My original point was supposed to be that real life is difficult enough to deal with, without fantasising about aliens. Or fairies. Or anything else that Hollywood throws at us. If there really are extra terrestrials we can deal with them when they show up, in my opinion.

Of course we all contemplate the wonders of the universe, but personally I'd rather hear peoples thoughts on the stuff we can nearly touch, the things our scientists are really concentrating on.

Scientists are concentrating on the infinity of the Universe... and the infinite possibilities.. amongst other things, stuff they are no-where near touching and never will be, but they still have open minds.

blumoonrisen said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
blumoonrisen said:

Haha..! no need pal, its all just a bit of a laugh really..

-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am --

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Thank you gaud (god).

Scientists are concentrating on the infinity of the Universe... and the infinite possibilities.. amongst other things, stuff they are no-where near touching and never will be, but they still have open minds.

Yeah, I don't really know what that means either. Anyways, one of you give me a shout when there is any proof of alien life.

blumoonrisen said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

Haha..! no need pal, its all just a bit of a laugh really..

-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am --

Yeah, I don't really know what that means either. Anyways, one of you give me a shout when there is any proof of alien life.

Well there won't be any proof until you see or meet one..!

But as the universe is infinite and there are infinite possibilities... it means you already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.