Ufo's over London..

C17Y AS said:
What amazes me is how these 'UFO's' are able to move so quickly. What fuel/energy can allow them to move so fast and change direction with ease. They never appear to have any engines, jets etc?
errr because they are not real!

C17Y AS said:
What amazes me is how these 'UFO's' are able to move so quickly. What fuel/energy can allow them to move so fast and change direction with ease. They never appear to have any engines, jets etc?
Such a closed-minded way of looking at things, with all due respect.
That is what WE use to get around, because that's the limit of our technology as it stands. Say those UFO's in the video are real, what's to say that they were using our methods of transport millions of years ago but have developed ways of travelling which we can't comprehend? Just because we are only up to where we are in our development as a species doesn't mean life on other planets are also only at that point.

Pigeonho said:
C17Y AS said:
That is what WE use to get around, because that's the limit of our technology as it stands. Say those UFO's in the video are real, what's to say that they were using our methods of transport millions of years ago but have developed ways of travelling which we can't comprehend? Just because we are only up to where we are in our development as a species doesn't mean life on other planets are also only at that point.

I totally agree with you, it's hard to comprehend how advanced compared to us other lifes could be, sometimes pretty mind boggling. To think that they have the ability to travel millions of miles, in probably no time at all.

C17Y AS said:
Pigeonho said:
C17Y AS said:

I totally agree with you, it's hard to comprehend how advanced compared to us other lifes could be, sometimes pretty mind boggling. To think that they have the ability to travel millions of miles, in probably no time at all.
This is something I love to watch doc's about and read about. It's said that 'they' could have a way of travelling which is like when you skip a pebble across a pond, just one of many theories obviously. They are probably pissing their sides at us at how we need expensive fuel to make our forms of transport work.
Buzzer 1 is the main dude in all this, i've had loads of docu's sent to me in links about alien life forms and the like. I will sit in bed sometimes watching them on the lap top, blanking Mrs P's advances in the process, then being labelled a 'wanker' because of it. I might do that tonight actually!

so err... can someone proove that video isnt real !

obvously it isn't but i'd like to know for sure

Markt85 said:
so err... can someone proove that video isnt real !

obvously it isn't but i'd like to know for sure
They could be real, they could be a hoax. That's the beauty of it. As someone who desperately wants aliens to land, (as long as they leave me the fuck alone), I want it to be real. Just a shame someone said it could be a viral thing, as that all makes sense to be honest.

Pigeonho said:
C17Y AS said:
Pigeonho said:

This is something I love to watch doc's about and read about. It's said that 'they' could have a way of travelling which is like when you skip a pebble across a pond, just one of many theories obviously. They are probably pissing their sides at us at how we need expensive fuel to make our forms of transport work.
Buzzer 1 is the main dude in all this, i've had loads of docu's sent to me in links about alien life forms and the like. I will sit in bed sometimes watching them on the lap top, blanking Mrs P's advances in the process, then being labelled a 'wanker' because of it. I might do that tonight actually!

The question i ask myself is, is it a matter of evolution and will we eventually be as 'advanced' as other 'life forms' at some point in the future, or do they live on other planets which are so different to ours that we will never be able to advance as far as 'them'? i.e their planets will have different air, gases, minerals etc.

I agree with you point about them pissing their sides at us, i wonder if they can see exactly what we are like and don't bother to stop because we are so far behind them in our evolution? They think anything we can do they can do better? On to the next galaxy.

I am not expecting an answer to my question btw.

Would you do an alien? A good looking female one like of a reasonable age.

C17Y AS said:
Pigeonho said:
C17Y AS said:

The question i ask myself is, is it a matter of evolution and will we eventually be as 'advanced' as other 'life forms' at some point in the future, or do they live on other planets which are so different to ours that we will never be able to advance as far as 'them'? i.e their planets will have different air, gases, minerals etc.

I agree with you point about them pissing their sides at us, i wonder if they can see exactly what we are like and don't bother to stop because we are so far behind them in our evolution? They think anything we can do they can do better? On to the next galaxy.

I am not expecting an answer to my question btw.
But I want to give one! ;-)
Probably a mixture of both, (evolution and not needing our form of power). This planet produces fossil fuels which we can use for power. Perhaps their planet produces something entirely different, who knows? I love all that see, just because our planet does one thing doesn't mean another one will do the same. Or it could just be like I said initially, that they were powering their aircraft with fuel a million years ago, but their technology is now that 1 million years ahead if us. it's mind boggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.