Ufo's over London..

blumoonrisen said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
blumoonrisen said:
Haha..! no need pal, its all just a bit of a laugh really..

-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am --

Scientists are concentrating on the infinity of the Universe... and the infinite possibilities.. amongst other things, stuff they are no-where near touching and never will be, but they still have open minds.

Yeah, I don't really know what that means either. Anyways, one of you give me a shout when there is any proof of alien life.

Well there won't be any proof until you see or meet one..!

But as the universe is infinite and there are infinite possibilities... it means you already have.

No mate. An infinite universe implies the universe has no end. Infinite number universes ( multiverse theory), is a theory that says there are infinite number of universes, not just the one we are in. If that is so, infinite many universes would imply anything that is possible will happen at least once .

BulgarianPride said:
blumoonrisen said:
Yeah, I don't really know what that means either. Anyways, one of you give me a shout when there is any proof of alien life.

But as the universe is infinite and there are infinite possibilities... it means you already have.

No mate. An infinite universe implies the universe has no end. Infinite number universes ( multiverse theory), is a theory that says there are infinite number of universes, not just the one we are in. If that is so, infinite many universes would imply anything that is possible will happen at least once .

Infinity is infinity... no matter what words you add to it.. if the Universe is infinite it still creates infinite possibilities, including infinite Universes.. if you catch my drift.!

BulgarianPride said:
blumoonrisen said:
So if you think it's a thread not worth starting, why waste your time posting on it..? nothing else better to do?

I don't remember you debating any of this OP, and my intention wasn't to offend you. There's one of these threads 3 times a week, I intended to dispute the legitimacy of all of them. Don't resort to childish insults about having no life when we are all arguing about fucking aliens at 2 'o clock in the morning.

BP, the lottery is created to ensure someone wins it, how can that be the same odds as something occurring between 2 life forms one of whom might not exist?

TTT, there may well be something out there, bring it on. But some people have been dreaming about it for so long they believe it's actually happened. It's like a shit 1980's B movie.

The probably of picking the winning 6 numbers out of 49 is 1 in 13 983 816. The odds of recording UFOs will no doubt be much less, but probability is not an absolute measure. Investing money in good technology and searching for UFOs increases your chance, but you still may never see it. Just like having a system may increases the chance of winning, but you may never win.

-- Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm --

shootmeifipost10k said:
BulgarianPride said:
Some people play the lottery with complex systems and never mange to win the lottery. Others get lucky and win big time.

Someone with complex sytems covering every single angle known to man missed and continues to miss on a daily basis

Yet Ted didn't even enter the lottery and still managed to get a winning ticket

Can you show me someone who has coverage of every angle on earth and is willing to show it?

No but the people who keep looking in all directions must have shit timing on piss breaks,because everytime they nip off a green man flies stright past hovers,does a few flips and shows off their manourvering skills just out of sight round the corner.Then flies back again at the precise time piss break guy his changing his battery on his camera.
Typical
I'm not saying it's not going to happen BP because every time there's a knock at the door I always say that'll be kylie,she's just popped round for a few hours in the sack.So there's always a chance even if it's a very slim one in our lifetime.

I'd actually like one of those cigar shaped crafts to land in my back garden tonight if you can sort it , one about 100ft long 40ft wide would be lovely.A nice and gentle landing on the grass which would flatten it out and save me fucking mowing it tomorrow.
I hate gardening

Edit. This is way over my head I'm on about piss breaks gardening and a fanatasy fumble with kylie. I've just read above and it's infinate universes ands shit like that ;0)

shootmeifipost10k said:
BulgarianPride said:
I don't remember you debating any of this OP, and my intention wasn't to offend you. There's one of these threads 3 times a week, I intended to dispute the legitimacy of all of them. Don't resort to childish insults about having no life when we are all arguing about fucking aliens at 2 'o clock in the morning.

BP, the lottery is created to ensure someone wins it, how can that be the same odds as something occurring between 2 life forms one of whom might not exist?

TTT, there may well be something out there, bring it on. But some people have been dreaming about it for so long they believe it's actually happened. It's like a shit 1980's B movie.

The probably of picking the winning 6 numbers out of 49 is 1 in 13 983 816. The odds of recording UFOs will no doubt be much less, but probability is not an absolute measure. Investing money in good technology and searching for UFOs increases your chance, but you still may never see it. Just like having a system may increases the chance of winning, but you may never win.

shootmeifipost10k said:
Someone with complex sytems covering every single angle known to man missed and continues to miss on a daily basis

Yet Ted didn't even enter the lottery and still managed to get a winning ticket

Can you show me someone who has coverage of every angle on earth and is willing to show it?

No but the people who keep looking in all directions must have shit timing on piss breaks,because everytime they nip off a green man flies stright past hovers,does a few flips and shows off their manourvering skills just out of sight round the corner.Then flies back again at the precise time piss break guy his changing his battery on his camera.
Typical
I'm not saying it's not going to happen BP because every time there's a knock at the door I always say that'll be kylie,she's just popped round for a few hours in the sack.So there's always a chance even if it's a very slim one in our lifetime.

I'd actually like one of those cigar shaped crafts to land in my back garden tonight if you can sort it , one about 100ft long 40ft wide would be lovely.A nice and gentle landing on the grass which would flatten it out and save me fucking mowing it tomorrow.
I hate gardening

Edit. This is way over my head I'm on about piss breaks gardening and a fanatasy fumble with kylie. I've just read above and it's infinate universes ands shit like that ;0)

I'd happily choose Kylie instead of any alien encounter.. I'd better send her my address, just so we're on equal footing.

blumoonrisen said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
BulgarianPride said:

Typical

I hate gardening

I'd happily choose Kylie instead of any alien encounter.. I'd better send her my address, just so we're on equal footing.
HOI,YA WEE AUSSIE SLUT....PA8 7AN ;)

blumoonrisen said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
BulgarianPride said:

Typical

I hate gardening

It appears the talk of my legendry bedroom skills haven't yet even reached the far reaches of this planet never mind some outer galactic universe. Sadly for you after one night she'd be taking up residency.There's a member on here who'll back all this up when she reads it and if she does'nt we'll have a big fall out and I'll be putting my foot down by not doing the cooking,cleaning shopping and ironing this weekend

blumoonrisen said:
BulgarianPride said:
blumoonrisen said:

Infinity is infinity... no matter what words you add to it.. if the Universe is infinite it still creates infinite possibilities, including infinite Universes.. if you catch my drift.!

No mate you are a bit confused. Infinite universe refers to the size of the universe. I am unique here and so are you and the rest of the earth. I will not exist anywhere else on this inverse. You are right the possibles are endless, but in this universe what ever happens is unique. At any given point in time there are infinite many possibles but only one of them will be executed. Now If you are to create infinite many universes then yes, everything that can happen will happen in one of them.

Believe me the concept of infinite is vast, I've used and studied it for about 4 years and still can't sleep at night when i start thinking about it. :)

-- Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 pm --

shootmeifipost10k said:

I hate gardening

Sorry mate, they are off to summer holidays. My little friends don't like to stay on earth when city are not playing. I have on good authority that 2012 will in fact be when the world ends. You see just like earth the aliens have rags, fucking cunts everywhere these days, and they won't be too happy when we win the league and the CL in 2012 .<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm --<br /><br />
blumoonrisen said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
BulgarianPride said:

Typical

I hate gardening

Haha in one of the infinite many universe, we've all shagged Kylie. :)

What amazes me is how these 'UFO's' are able to move so quickly. What fuel/energy can allow them to move so fast and change direction with ease. They never appear to have any engines, jets etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.