Ugg Boots

mancity89 said:
I was in middlebrook yesterday on my dinner at college and I seen...........I still cant believe I seen it...............I seen a guy wearing .......................ugg boots, what the f**ks all that about???

My Austrailian mate (where Ugg boots are from) told me that when they came out they were originally made for blokes.

They are ugly as fuck though and have had an effect on the amount of people going to hospitals with ankle and foot related problems.

SarahHardingBIG_468x807.jpg

This is a company we use regularly

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.asp?SearchString=&Filter=1|Womens|2|Ugg&AS=true&ProdPerPage=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList. ... odPerPage=</a>

BatBlue said:
mancity89 said:
I was in middlebrook yesterday on my dinner at college and I seen...........I still cant believe I seen it...............I seen a guy wearing .......................ugg boots, what the f**ks all that about???

My Austrailian mate (where Ugg boots are from) told me that when they came out they were originally made for blokes.
They were originally made for sheep shaggers...err I mean shearers, weren't they?

gagiesotherhalf said:
BatBlue said:
They were originally made for sheep shaggers...err I mean shearers, weren't they?
originally made for men who surfed, they were ment to be the ideal replacement for flip flops for the men to put on after surfing and then go off to the pub or something

jd-blue said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
originally made for men who surfed, they were ment to be the ideal replacement for flip flops for the men to put on after surfing and then go off to the pub or something

You'd get beat up if you walked into a pub with them on

Or even worse you'd probably get beat up if you walked into a bar on canal street with them on

Ugg boots are neither slaggy or chavvy so you can all sling your hooks. :)

But I agree that they look wrong on men.

My sister lives in Australia and she has been trying to get a genuine pair for our cousins chrimbo pressie but she says they all have 'made in China' tags. And they are just as expensive if not slightly more than here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.