Ugg Boots

Uggs are like Adidas poppers, shell suits, those pump trainers (although they were actually pretty cool) and many other fads. They are soon to die a death and I personally cannot wait, they are hideous.

drsqueggy said:
Uggs are like Adidas poppers, shell suits, those pump trainers (although they were actually pretty cool) and many other fads. They are soon to die a death and I personally cannot wait, they are hideous.

ha i got 4 pairs ,diffo colours though lol

I was in middlebrook yesterday on my dinner at college and I seen...........I still cant believe I seen it...............I seen a guy wearing .......................ugg boots, what the f**ks all that about???

ono said:
I think it's because they're the only footwear that makes leggings look acceptable. A fit bird in tight leggings can be a joy to behold.

Yes but it's usually quite the opposite that you see out and about...

Fat birds + leggings = Dobbers!

(I'm no Kate Moss myself and would not be seen dead even in a pair of tracky bottoms outside never mind bleedin leggings!)

gagiesotherhalf said:
ono said:
I think it's because they're the only footwear that makes leggings look acceptable. A fit bird in tight leggings can be a joy to behold.

Yes but it's usually quite the opposite that you see out and about...

Fat birds + leggings = Dobbers!

(I'm no Kate Moss myself and would not be seen dead even in a pair of tracky bottoms outside never mind bleedin leggings!)
Yeah that's true, but i suppose it's the fatties that make us lads appreciate the occassional belter.

EMU+UGGs+UGG+Boots+Brown+Tights+001.jpg

The leggings or "Jeggings" fad is here too and I love it. I hate to say it but the average swiss girl is somewhat slimmer than the average Brit. Not an Ugg to be seen though. Leather calf boots with a good heal are de rigueur en suisse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.