Ugg Boots

-dabz- said:
Ive noticed that they seem to slide off their feet. Ive seen girls wearing them with their heels where there ankles should be. Not a good look.

yep see my above post

They must be the same ladies (I use that term rather loosely) that drop their kids off at Abbott Primary of a morning.
Not driven up there for a long time now as I've moved down south (south Manchester, that is...) but I would have a good laugh sat at the lights on Rochdale Road of a morning at some of the 'locals' on the way to school with their little darlings.

Eeh, as my grandad used to say to me...."you see some sights when you've not got your gun!"

-dabz- said:
geek said:
yep see my above post
My missus is a podiatrist and she reckons they are starting to see a whole new raft of foot probs because of them.

oh well let the chavs keep wearing them then!!

atleast will keep your missus in work :)

tell her to put a card up in the moncolly chippy she will be inundated with work!! pmsl

-dabz- said:
geek said:
yep see my above post
My missus is a podiatrist and she reckons they are starting to see a whole new raft of foot probs because of them.

I bought my daughter some last xmas from the ugg aussie website, when she wears them she seems to drag her feet because they stretch too much and make her walk flat footed ... irritates the hell out of me when she wears them ... keep telling her to "pick your feet up !!", she says "I can't cos they slip" ...

chavs_400.jpg

Chavtastic!!!!!!!

pinkwheeltrim said:
chavs_400.jpg

Chavtastic!!!!!!!
The 55 year old lives near me - you missed one thing off though - 'Can be seen pissing over grid on way home from pub'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.